Looking for a MC Tristar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a MC Tristar

Im looking for a Tristar 190-220 looking to spend 5000ish and i dont want a really big fixer upper interior work is ok but no figerglassing! Thx let me if you got what im looking for! Thanks!

Ithink you will be hard pressed to fins a decent I tristar for that price. Maybe for $7k. Good luck with your search.
    '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Check with Ski N Sports in Tyler TX. They had one on the lot the last time I looked. Not sure of the price.

www.skinsportstyler.com
      Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Here ya go, needs work $3900

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/boa/3007816809.html
        James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the replys, I'm new to boating and wasn't sure on pricing of boats I guess I was a bit off well now I have 6500 to spend so you have something in that price let me know. Oh and I need the boat to be in south/Mid OK or Northish TX

Comment

Raider,
            I got a 88 Tristar 190 but it's in Illinois.
            Kevin & Carrie
            1988 Tristar 190

What do you think?
            Change fiberglass accent from teal/green to lght/drk blue?

Take a moment and check this out!!!!
            General Prayer Requests (Jesus Freak's page)

Comment

Working...
            X