Master craft 1993 Prostar 205

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master craft 1993 Prostar 205

I am selling a 94' MasterCraft pro star 205. I am the second owner and have had this boat for 2 seasons. Not a single problem with it either. Boat has around 700 hours on it. It has a up graded carburetor which is fuel injected, starts right up! The colors are teal and black which looks very nice and looks like a newer model. Comes with trailer. The boat has a Monster tower, wakeboard, full set of component speakers amped. I still have the original manual and everything. Two seats need re-upholystering, which I will get done. I am looking to get $15,000. The boat is in winter storage up in Antioch right now. I can have pictures if requested. pm me with any questions!

Bump someone has to be interested!

Comment

pictures...would really help.
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

PM sent.
        '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
          PM sent.
          John I can go look at this thing. Its about an hour from me.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
          She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

Can i see pics of the fuel injected carb?
            What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Comment

This is close to me as well. Cbryan70...where you located by...
              sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

about a mile from schaumburg right off 59
                Quote:
                She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

lol...my office is in Rolling Ghettos...Algonquin and Newport...

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
                    lol...my office is in Rolling Ghettos...Algonquin and Newport...
                    plainfield to rolling meadows....thats gotta be a haul. You must have loved a few years ago when 355 was torn to hell
                    Quote:

Comment

I can have pictures up soon. I have to look and see if I have any recent ones. The boat is shrink wrapped right now at a marina. The rear seat and observer seat need re-upholestering, which I will do unless you want to do it yourself, which I can deduct from the price.

Comment

so it it carbed, or fuel injected?
                        1997 Prostar 205, LT1 powerslot

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy

Comment

I am not sure. All I know is it has a upgraded carb and starts right up. So I'm guessing injected? Here is a picture.
                          BTW this was before detailing the engine. And the hoses are off because of winterization.

Comment

UPDATE: here are some older pictures. From the beginning of this season.
                            Included with the boat:
                            Monster Bimi
                            Two tower racks
                            HyperLite wakeboard
                            500 lbs fat sac and pump
                            Cover
                            Single axle trailer
                            Driver Mirror
                            Wakeboard rope and handle

Comment

Cbryan... I think we need to do a wet test...wetsuits couple of tows up on the chain - just ot make sure... That spark arrestor cover listing to port a bit... $1 off for that.. - looks clean.

Thread jack - was lucky when 355 was ripped up was taking metra downtown for over a year...

Comment

Working...
                              X