88' Prostar 190

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88' Prostar 190

Garaged and covered. Custom interior, 4 - 6x9"speakers with 10" sub under the deck. Dual batteries relocated under back seat, painted pinstripe and CF numbers, bimini, led trailer lights, tinted windshield, no logo's, slip on pull pole etc... 351 indmar 760 hours. $10,000

pkashford@gmail.com
    Attached Files

Good looking boat. Not in the market, but I love the design of the interior.
    I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard

Comment

Nice older Prostar. Great shape.

Good luck with the sale.
      1991 ProStar / 351W with 1:1 Velvet Drive

Comment

Looks like it came out of a time capsule, very nice.

Comment

Thing looks clean. Some oem decals would make it look mint, IMO. Is it a 'slot? Good luck.

Comment

I'm willing to bet that it is a slot. The prop appears to be the acme 13.7x17.5 prop. The boat hull also has the slot pocket under the hull.
            Rollin' Gangsta Style

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
            If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Comment

Beginning in 1986, and continuing with the '87 - '90 models, all 190 hulls had the slot pocket regardless of the transmission used.
              https://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/302328.png

Comment

Working...
              X