1998 Prostar 205 Great Condition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Prostar 205 Great Condition

I have a 1998 Prostar with 560 hours for sale, the interior is in perfect condition, electronic ignition, fuel injection. I have had absolutly no problems except it needs a new fuel sending unit so the fuel gauge will work, located on Lake Sinclair in Georgia, always kept under cover. Trailer included for $14,500
    email; strickstan@windstream.net
    Attached Files
    Last edited by strickstan; 04-08-2013, 03:31 PM. Reason: Lowered price to $14,500

Engine pics?... nice digs...
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Wow, what a steal! She wont last long on this site. Many guys looking for this boat for a long time. Good luck with the sale. For what it is worth mine came from GA too.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
        Engine pics?... nice digs...
        Thanks, yes I'm trying figure out how to upload more photo's.........

Comment

oil up that deck - above poster correct will go quickly...
          sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Nice boat. You know you can fix that sending unit for nothing. It will just take about two hours of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by strickstan View Post
              Thanks, yes I'm trying figure out how to upload more photo's.........
              I sent you an email.
              1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
              RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper View Post
                Nice boat. You know you can fix that sending unit for nothing. It will just take about two hours of your time.
                Really, how can I fix the sending unit?

Comment

Open the tank and find the two magnets that have fallen off the float and epoxy them back on. This is a common problem with this age MC!

Comment

Originally posted by strickstan View Post
                    Really, how can I fix the sending unit?
                    Here is a good thread on this repair:
                    http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=31039
                    '96 ProStar 205 SD LT-1

Comment

Once you have the tank out it might be just as easy to put a new one in. 67$ I think thru skidim no glueing no need to shave the float to fit in the tube ect. I was going to fix mine also but realized it wasn't that much to get a new one with a different design....
                      You haven't lived until you grab a wild hog by the legs when a dog is holding him by the ear!!

Comment

Sharp looking boat! Good luck with the sale!
                        GET WET:

WATERSKI!

Comment

Working...
                        X