Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Prostar 190

01 PS 190 Boat and trailer forsale !
    The boat needs alot of fiberglass and gel-coat work. The boat was crashed into on my lift last May . Great project for someone with the skill and knowledge to repair it or if you need a motor with low hours and some extra parts.

Color : Black and White
    Eng: Predator 310 hp 203 hours.
    Mastercraft Trailer great shape !
    perfect pass
    Most of the interior is still in good shape !
    post pics later .

Asking price : 6000 or best offer !!
    Last edited by jonnyski2; 05-04-2013, 05:27 PM. Reason: add pictures

Did you ever get your insurance issue resolved? Did you get another boat?
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Name:  4ecab780fcc16c456fddb1e053ff157b.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  78.3 KB
      1998 Stingray 180LX
      2000 Infinity ZX-1 good riddens
      2003 Prostar TT 197 sold

2007 Prostar TT 197.....special delivery from the dealer 3/18/08 sold 6/7/11

Comment

Denied

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
        Did you ever get your insurance issue resolved? Did you get another boat?
        I did get a new boat ! 03 PS 197 with the powerslot trans.Great boat but it seems to go through the gas a little faster than my 01 with out the powerslot.This boat also has 300 more hours than the wrecked boat. I've thought about swapping the motors .I'm not sure it would be worth it . As for the insurance taking care of my loss "claim denied"!! Cant stand Progressive and their stupid ADs. Still in court trying to get what ever I can from the dirtbags.

Thanks
        John

Comment

Thats Funny !! I will post the picture later today!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyski2 View Post
            I did get a new boat ! 03 PS 197 with the powerslot trans.Great boat but it seems to go through the gas a little faster than my 01 with out the powerslot.This boat also has 300 more hours than the wrecked boat. I've thought about swapping the motors .I'm not sure it would be worth it . As for the insurance taking care of my loss "claim denied"!! Cant stand Progressive and their stupid ADs. Still in court trying to get what ever I can from the dirtbags.

Thanks
            John
            Darn,...thought maybe Progressive took care of you in the end.. unfortunate.. I believe your '03 will run more gas due to more surface running thru water... IIRC from other threads.

Good luck with the perps...

mike
            sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Some pics in this thread: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...t=50521&page=2

Good luck with the sale, sorry about the accident.
              Currently Boatless, searching for next boat SN 196...?
              Previous Boats:
              99 MasterCraft SportStar CB
              98 Moomba Boomerang 310 HP 350 Carb
              88 MC PowerSlot 240 HP 351 Carb Black on White

Comment

I'm interested! But I'd only need engine and PP and maybe some other small items. Anyone else interested in interior and trailer? Buy it together?

Comment

wouldn't that be extremely expensive just to get the engine PP etc shipped to costa rica?
                  1998 Stingray 180LX
                  2003 Prostar TT 197 sold

Comment

Originally posted by VTJC View Post
                    Some pics in this thread: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...t=50521&page=2

Good luck with the sale, sorry about the accident.
                    good find VTJC

Name:  f6b312a4111ef7fe1ab0f9ed2f7ec362.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  69.9 KB

Name:  b6987fbc35efe7c7393380e12895b02b.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  73.6 KB
                    1998 Stingray 180LX
                    2003 Prostar TT 197 sold

Comment

Originally posted by D3skier View Post
                      wouldn't that be extremely expensive just to get the engine PP etc shipped to costa rica?
                      Much cheaper than having a whole boat and trailer shipped!

Comment

Where were you 2 weeks ago? I just bought a motor, interested in the transmission and the interior trim pieces, pylon and other stuff I can't remember I need Where are you located?

Comment

Is the trailer a tandem?
                          Rollin' Gangsta Style

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
                          If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Comment

Chief, and Kyle, maybe we can work something out together?

Comment

I'd strip and ship if it's within a reasonable distance.

Comment

Working...
                              X