X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Mastercraft X-15 LOADED!

http://www.texasmastercraft.com/vehi...lersite#ar_top
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Aric'sX15; 06-04-2013, 11:47 PM.
    "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Boat is extremely well taken care of.. will miss her!

Comment

Originally posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
      Boat is extremely well taken care of.. will miss her!
      But you're getting a Tahoe - I saw the catalog on your deck
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

haha oh man... i thought we had all forgotten about me getting a tahoe. but I've decided on one of these!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
          haha oh man... i thought we had all forgotten about me getting a tahoe. but I've decided on one of these!
          nice tower... - uh and we never forget...
          sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

haha well i hope someone picks this boat up quick. gotta start my search for an X1! I miss my 205V hull too much.

Comment

Boat is located in N TX.

Comment

bump!

Comment

Updated pictures! Fresh wax!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

There is one locally that has a few less hours and less options for sale for 67,500. I've searched a lot and haven't really seen many 2010s for sale to compare to!

Comment

is the budget the reason wanting a 205v or why do u miss the 205v hull? when i bought mine i wanted a x15 but were none for sale in area and the x2 i bought was so i got it. I'm so on the edge of wanting something bigger/newer but mines totally redone and done right so id be very sad if i paid more for a newer boat and wanted mine back.

Comment

budget fits the 205V better, i LOVE my 15! does everything awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by boogie420 View Post
                              is the budget the reason wanting a 205v or why do u miss the 205v hull? when i bought mine i wanted a x15 but were none for sale in area and the x2 i bought was so i got it. I'm so on the edge of wanting something bigger/newer but mines totally redone and done right so id be very sad if i paid more for a newer boat and wanted mine back.
                              I get buyers remorse from selling my old 190 but I love my 197 much more. Only upgrade to something if it has something you truly need. In my case I wanted more room. Then comes the part of spending all the money to upgrade everything.

You are pretty close to me. I just bought a house in south Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                              X