92 190 Prostar for sale...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 190 Prostar for sale...

351 HO 285HP with 650 hours and velvet drive transmission. Annual maintenance includes Mobile 1 Synthetic every 50 hours, new impeller annually, transmission fluid every 100. Newly rebuilt carb, cap and rotor this spring, boat runs like new. Just changed the packing in the drive shaft last weekend. Boat is in very good condition for a 92. I have owned it for 8 years and this has been a great boat for our family. Only selling to move up to a 08 197.

Boat is in Dayton Ohio...

New Price $10,300 or make me am offer. I don't need two MasterCrafts..

Attached Files
    Last edited by 92 190 PS; 06-25-2013, 08:19 AM.
    2008 Prostar 197

Heading to Florida to hopefully pick up my new to me 197 Sunday, assuming all goes well.

Willing to negotiate....Want the 190 gone to make room for the 197. Make me offer.
    2008 Prostar 197

Comment

Well now it's official. I now own two MasterCrafts. This one has to go.

Lowering the asking price and plan to hit the sale of the 190 hard when I get back from a weeks vacation next week.
      Last edited by 92 190 PS; 06-12-2013, 10:56 AM.
      2008 Prostar 197

Comment

Originally posted by 92 190 PS View Post
        Well now it's official. I now own two MasterCrafts. This one has to go.

Lowering the asking price and plan to hit the sale of the 190 hard when I get back from a weeks vacation next week.
        Call me asap! 608-338-3210.
        I am looking to buy tomorrow or Saturday.

Comment

I would pm him as well as it may be set up to send him an email
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
          She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

OK...I'm back from vacation and going to get aggressive to get my 92 sold. Open to any suggestions to help move it. Have it on onlyinboards, ski-it-again and here....
            2008 Prostar 197

Comment

Last edited by 92 190 PS; 06-25-2013, 01:52 PM.
              2008 Prostar 197

Comment

Nice boat with a great slalom wake, contact all of your local ski clubs and let them know what you've got. I'm going to my ski club meeting tomorrow night in PA, I'll mention it.

Start a new thread and post some pics of your new ride! I'd love to see it.
                I was njskier on here.

Comment

Still available.....Wife is starting to ask why we need so many boats.
                  2008 Prostar 197

Comment

Beautiful boat. What kind of noise reduction foam is that in the motorbox?
                    Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Still available.....Wife is starting to ask why we need so many boats.
                      Same reason she needs so many shoes.

Great boat. Virtually identical to my brother's. Love the fact they never brought the pink into the interior of the 190s. Too bad they didn't follow suit with the 205s.

Best of luck and congrats on the 197. Have we seen pics of the new one yet?

Comment

I need to work on more pictures, but here was the one in the driveway after we got back from picking it up in Florida. More pic's to come...

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...701#post945701
                        2008 Prostar 197

Comment

Well the time has come to start saying goodbye. The 92 has been great to us. The new owner seems to be a good candidate to enjoy and take care of it for years to come. Meeting him Thursday for the final exchange. Feeling like when I sold my first car...Hate to see it go!

Name:  cf0b3af15ba270d1b15442246b462b45.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  61.0 KBName:  ca8547378a7b780e198015abd6250229.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  61.1 KB
                          2008 Prostar 197

Comment

Officially sold. New owner picked it up tonight. Hoping he will be along soon to take advantage of the forum. Now it's time to focus on enjoying the new to us 197.
                            Last edited by 92 190 PS; 08-08-2013, 09:34 PM.
                            2008 Prostar 197

Comment

Officially sold. New owner picked it up tonight. Hoping he will be along soon to take advantage of the forum. Now it's time to focus on enjoying the new to us 197.
                              Congrats! Hopefully you got a good price. I just went through this earlier this week with a '93. Similar setup with 4 kids, but I'm looking to go a little bigger than a 197. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                              X