2003 ProStar 205v for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 ProStar 205v for Sale

For Sale - 2003 ProStar 205v. I purchased this boat new; it has always been stored in a garage and is in immaculate condition. It has 258 hours. 310 hp EFI Predator engine. White with Monterey Blue and Khaki accent stripes. Sand interior. Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro, newer Clarion Stereo with Bluetooth, Pandora, iPod, etc. Rockford Fosgate amp and subwoofer. Depth finder. Factory towable boat cover (linen in color) and factory bimini top (blue). Factory heater. Stainless steel rubrail. Custom stainless steel exhaust extensions. Perfect teak platform. Blue single axle MasterCraft trailer with disc brakes. NO dock rash whatsoever - exterior and interior of boat are PERFECT. There are no disappointments with this boat. Asking $23,000. Located in eastern Iowa. Please contact me at mark-sorenson@uiowa.edu If you need pictures please contact. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Great looking boat.. shouldn't last long

Good luck

Comment

Thanks much. It is a wonderful boat - we used it more when our kids were younger. They are out of the house now - and we are aging. Skiing is fun but it can affect both my back and my wife's at times. It's a tough decision but we'll see what happens.

Comment

what a beautiful 205V! if I were in the market I would already be there to pick it up. good luck with the sale. you can tell she has been well taken care of.

Comment

Thank you - yup - she's been our baby.

Comment

Very nice.....
            "Hey baby want to make fourteen dollars the hard way?"--Rondhey Dangerfeild-Caddy Shack.

"Was it over when the German's bombed pearl harbor ?"
            ---Animal house

Comment

Beautiful boat!

Comment

Thanks much - I appreciate the compliments. It's been a wonderful boat.

Comment

Great looking boat. Wish you were closer to AL.

Comment

Very Nice, and I am a lookin........will you deliver to Columbus?

I am debating, I am debating..........
                    OH-IO!

Comment

drool. nice!
                      2002 X-Star - Current
                      1993 PS190
                      1990 TriStar

Comment

Originally posted by Footin View Post
                        Very Nice, and I am a lookin........will you deliver to Columbus?

I am debating, I am debating..........
                        Hmmm - Google says that is 540 miles away. That's a bit far on a deal with no firm commitment. I also have several more local individuals considering the boat. For now I would have to decline that offer. Thank you for your interest.

Comment

I would of bought this in a heartbeat, just a year too late. Amazing boat!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your comments - the boat sold tonight to a wonderful family. I'm happy knowing it will continue to make people smile

Comment

Yes beautiful boat Mark. Sure would of loved to own. Not cool on your way of doing business.

Jeramy

Comment

Working...
                              X