2002 Prostar 209

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Prostar 209

I am selling my Prostar 209 with 600hrs due to a growing family. We have enjoyed this boat but it is time for someone else to enjoy it. It has the Indmar Predator 310hp motor, tower with board racks, new upholstery by Viper Customs, teak swim platform, swing away trailer tongue, new trailer tires, and about 3 ballast bags totaling about 1600lbs. Asking $21500. Call, email, or text 865-748-1608 with any questions. Here is the link http://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/3873228960.html
    Last edited by fishernate; 07-07-2013, 04:36 PM.

Nice boat price is too low... as a fellow 209 owner I want to see them selling north of 25k

Comment

Thanks. We have really enjoyed this boat and it is good for anything you want to do. I do have it priced pretty low compared to all the others I have seen like it for sale. Hopefully this will entice somebody into jumping on it.

Comment

Great price on a sweet boat. If we didn't just buy a new house, that'd be my next boat!

Can you put it on layaway for a year? :-)
        Troy

Comment

Haha. Thanks for the compliments on the boat. You never know we may still have it next year, but that's okay too. We will still continue to use and enjoy it every chance we get.

Comment

priced too low

Comment

I would sure take more for it, if someone would like to give me more. Lol

Comment

To the top.

Comment

SOLD!! Thanks for Looking

Comment

Nathan,

Made it home safely to Indiana. Thanks for everything today. A pleasure doing business with you... Best wishes to you and your wife on the new little one! Good luck in your new boat search also!

Jeff
                    NESBA "A" #719
                    STT "A" #719

On the Road Less Traveled...
                    sigpic
                    ...You Always Meet More Interesting People

Comment

Working...
                    X