Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Prostar 205V RED (237 Hours)

Guys,

Just wanted to let you know I have posted our 2002 Prostar 205V today. I live in Minneapolis. Looking for 2003+ Prostar 190/197. Will consider trades if anyone is interested.

This boat is in excellent shape. 237 Hours. Red/White wRed MC Single Axle Trailer.

Indmar 5.7L
    Perfect Pass
    New Clarion Bluetooth/Pandora radio
    Just replaced both output seals on ZF Hurth Transmission and repacked stuffing box ($1,200)
    Mooring Cover
    Teak Swim Platform
    VERY CLEAN.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cs...989420783.html
    Attached Files

Great looking 205v, what makes this boat "rare" as you state in your craigslist ad? GLWS
    James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
    sigpic

Comment

A Vdrive with no tower, that's rare.
      1997 PS 205

Comment

Originally posted by maxpower220 View Post
        A Vdrive with no tower, that's rare.
        Not really, been a few sold here over the last few months.
        James

sigpic

Comment

beautiful 205V. price, hmmm

Comment

Great looking boat! You kept it in great shape! Good luck!

Comment

One clean, def rare, naked 205V.

What's with the single piece rear bench behind the drivers helm? Never have seen those two seat bases as one cushion. 99 was only year rear bench was one piece.

GLWS
              Last edited by swatguy; 08-08-2013, 11:49 PM.
              CURRENT: 2008 SANTE 210

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
              2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
              2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
              99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
              88 2001 Nautique

Comment

Originally posted by swatguy View Post

What's with the single piece rear bench behind the drivers helm? Never have seen those two seat bases as one cushion. 99 was only year rear bench was one piece.

GLWS
                The rear seat cushion configuration is no different from my '03 X2 or any other 205V I've seen in that period.

Nice boat OP.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments- appreciated. Quite honestly, pricing has been more of an art than a science in this market. Most importantly, I am simply looking to price this boat as fairly as I can for someone to enjoy a great 205V. While I am not in a position where I have to sell, I am motivated by the thought of moving toward a pure direct drive. I have had suggestions to price from the high $20s to low $30s with the trailer. I am open to any resonalble suggestions from all of you on where this boat should be priced. It is not perfect, but close- I just started having an issue with the speedo- perfect pass works great. Trailer has a small rust buble under rear light, but other than that, it is in excellent condition.

Comment

Originally posted by swatguy View Post

GLWS
                    I like that better for the cooler personally.

Comment

Originally posted by MC4EVER View Post
                      Thanks for all the comments- appreciated. Quite honestly, pricing has been more of an art than a science in this market. Most importantly, I am simply looking to price this boat as fairly as I can for someone to enjoy a great 205V. While I am not in a position where I have to sell, I am motivated by the thought of moving toward a pure direct drive. I have had suggestions to price from the high $20s to low $30s with the trailer. I am open to any resonalble suggestions from all of you on where this boat should be priced. It is not perfect, but close- I just started having an issue with the speedo- perfect pass works great. Trailer has a small rust buble under rear light, but other than that, it is in excellent condition.
                      Which Indmar 5.7L engine does this boat have?
                      James

sigpic

Comment

I bet the Vortec or LTR? Was the MCX available in 02? or am I way off... manual link not working
                        sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Great looking boat. good luck with the sale.
                          - Peter
                          TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
                          5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
                          CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
                          LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
                          2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Most every single 205v/XStar I have seen , except the 99, has a 3 piece rear seat base config. One over the compartment behind the driver, one over the tray, and one over the passenger corner. Maybe I missed something or it changed twice during their production.

His has one long piece covering the driver compartment and middle tray and one in the passenger corner. Only 2 pieces. I thought they didn't do that til they rebadged it the X1

Engine is the 310 TBI according to link.
                            Last edited by swatguy; 08-09-2013, 02:35 PM.
                            CURRENT: 2008 SANTE 210

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
                            2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
                            2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
                            99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
                            88 2001 Nautique

Comment

Just sold my 03 x2. Exact same seat configuration as his.

Comment

Working...
                              X