2011 X2 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 X2 for sale

I am selling my 2011 X2, boat is in great shape. I have included a link to the Only inboard add below. Any serious offer will be considered.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=39334

Originally posted by kskonn View Post
    I am selling my 2011 X2, boat is in great shape. I have included a link to the Only inboard add below. Any serious offer will be considered.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=39334

Very nice. GLWS

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Beautiful boat! I've never been a fan of the pickle fork, but there is just something about the X2 that screams cool to me. Well, at least I can dream!
        1998 MariStar 225VRS, 350ci LT1

Comment

good luck with the sale. whoever picks up the X2 will have a great boat. I love mine!

Comment

The X2 is a great boat! Good for surfing, wake boarding and family fun!

Comment

Yea it is a great boat, I am planning on moving into a bigger boat now that my family lives close, I have 3 nephews a niece and a 2 year old that take out. Plus their parents, my parents etc... All but my two year old know how to wakeboard and he is getting behind the boat with me in the next couple of weeks. This boat definitely has all the right features, and has been well tested by an OCD Mastercraft owner. I went through three revisions of ballast systems before we felt it dialed in to work perfect.

Comment

Nice lookin boat! Love the color scheme!b good luck!

Comment

Is it Salt series?

Comment

no not a salt series- Only freshwater where I live.

Comment

Saw this boat today at TSR while picking mine up from the service department. This X2 looks awesome!
                      1998 MariStar 225VRS, 350ci LT1

Comment

Originally posted by jsturvey View Post
                        Saw this boat today at TSR while picking mine up from the service department. This X2 looks awesome!
                        Thanks!

Comment

FYI... for any of you guys who may be interested or know someone who might be interested I have the price at 62,500 now.

Comment

anyone interested price is now at 61k. another dealer is killing me on pricing with their new boats.

Comment

You're getting a Malibu?
                              "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

Working...
                              X