2008 ProStar 197 6 Liter LY6 Fully Loaded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 ProStar 197 6 Liter LY6 Fully Loaded

Hey everyone. Been a long time since I have posted here. Up for sale is a 2008 PS 197 with every option available. Was originally ordered from the factory by the owner of Bay Area Watersports (Chuck) with the custom colors and anniversary badging. Fully loaded including the Indmar LY6, which is a beast! Recently got serviced, tuned, and a three blade put on. She runs almost 50mph with the new prop. Trailer is a 2013 with very few miles on it. Boat has about 160 hours on hull and drivetrain, and absolutely no issues.
    Best way to get hold of me is via e-mail davestock@verizon.net
    Asking $49K obo.
    Thanks
    Dave

Last edited by Waterskibum; 09-11-2013, 07:47 AM. Reason: added pics

Added pics finally.

Comment

That is one beautiful boat - good luck with your sale.

Comment

Agree with SkiDaddy.

Shouldnt have a hard time selling this one. I'd make an offer if I had the $$ and was willing to part with my 205.
        Held to a Higher Standard......Let's Face It Steak Costs More Than Hamburger - MASTERCRAFT

Comment

I love flake!
          sigpic1996 Prostar 205 LT-1

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone. It is an awesome boat and great to ski behind. Looks amazing on the water, and definitely a beast with the 400hp LY6
            Not in a huge hurry to sell, and definitely we want to find the right owner for her.
            Speaking of loving metal flake. Here is our other PS, and nope it's not for sale!
            Last edited by Waterskibum; 09-12-2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterskibum View Post
              Thanks for the compliments everyone. It is an awesome boat and great to ski behind. Looks amazing on the water, and definitely a beast with the 400hp LY6
              Not in a huge hurry to sell, and definitely we want to find the right owner for her.
              Speaking of loving metal flake. Here is our other PS, and nope it's not for sale!
              Let me know if you ever want to sell. Beautiful boat.
              '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Doubt it John; but you'll be first in line if it does

Comment

Two beautiful boats. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by Waterskibum View Post
                    Doubt it John; but you'll be first in line if it does
                    I wasn't expecting a yes, but I'm in if and when. GLWS of the 197
                    '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Working...
                    X