Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 MasterCraft X-45, MUST GO THIS WEEK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 MasterCraft X-45, MUST GO THIS WEEK!

Took this boat in on trade and I want it GONE.....make me a reasonable offer and you'll probably own it.

2008 MasterCraft X-45 with LY6 motor, 325 hours, bimini, cover, two tower speakers, amp/sub, tandem axle trailer, snap in carpet, really a nicely optioned boat. One owner boat just traded in.

http://www.lauderdalelakesmarina.com...35&pov=3336101

Call me direct at the office 815-788-1111 or on my cell 630-533-2760.

Email: eric@tbhgroup.com
    Attached Files
    sigpicwww.lauderdalelakesmarina.com

It is on a clearance quick sell program because it is a Maste Craft. Must be a chinese knock off
    Current Boat: 2007 Blue and White X2 Switch
    Previous Boat: 2002 White and Yellow 209

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      It is on a clearance quick sell program because it is a Maste Craft. Must be a chinese knock off
      hah! good eye!
      https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-w...4/IMG_4883.gif

Comment

That "R" will cost the new owner thousands. On wheel of fortune you can't even buy a consonant!
        Current Boat: 2007 Blue and White X2 Switch
        Previous Boat: 2002 White and Yellow 209

Comment

It will be worth it to buy it without the "R".....
          Attached Files

Comment

Good looking boat Erk. GLWS.

Comment

Thanks Scott, hope you had a great summer!

Comment

Originally posted by erkoehler View Post
                Thanks Scott, hope you had a great summer!
                You too Eric.

Comment

EK,
                  have a buddy interested in this boat, been looking for a maste craft for awhile. could you PM your number?

Comment

Originally posted by willyt View Post
                    EK,
                    have a buddy interested in this boat, been looking for a maste craft for awhile. could you PM your number?
                    My cell # is 630-533-2760

Comment

Lot's of interest, someone is going to get a great boat at a hell of a price.

Comment

Interior is nice, this boat is water ready!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Eric, can you fill us in on why this boat is undergoing such a quick sell? Maybe I am the only one wondering why an 2008 in such good condition is going to sell for such a "deal" of a price. I guess I am just the type of guy that when someone says a "great deal" and I immediately translate that to "buyer beware". However, I do know that you are an man of your word and are an upstanding individual on this site and in your business. This is by no means to discredit you, but why the low sale price and quick sale on the boat? I do understand that it is the end of the season and the new X46 being factors....
                          Big Dogg

MC Fan
                          Current - Rinker R1

"Its easier to beg for forgivness than ask for permission"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dogg View Post
                            Eric, can you fill us in on why this boat is undergoing such a quick sell? Maybe I am the only one wondering why an 2008 in such good condition is going to sell for such a "deal" of a price. I guess I am just the type of guy that when someone says a "great deal" and I immediately translate that to "buyer beware". However, I do know that you are an man of your word and are an upstanding individual on this site and in your business. This is by no means to discredit you, but why the low sale price and quick sale on the boat? I do understand that it is the end of the season and the new X46 being factors....
                            Customer traded the boat in on a G series Nautique, and I cannot have this boat on my books all winter. In 3-4 weeks our water is going to be quite chilly and people won't be very motivated to buy a boat.....time is of the essence.

We're a small business and this is a large trade in on the books. Nothing to hide, people are more than welcome to come look at the boat, test drive it, or bring a mechanic for an inspection.

Eric

Comment

This boat won't last the weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X