FS: 2007 X-Star SS, 6.0L 375hp Crusader enigne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2007 X-Star SS, 6.0L 375hp Crusader enigne

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster...I'm looking to sell my 2007 X-star and figured a community of enthusiasts would be a good place to post. Details are below:

asking $49,500
    located in southwest Pennsylvania
    2007 Mastercraft X-star SS
    399 Hours
    6.0L Crusader engine with 375HP
    4 JL audio tower speakers, 2 JL amps, JL sub
    3 tank ballast system
    swivel board racks
    Snap-out carpet (tan in color)
    perfect pass
    bimini top
    rear facing tower lights
    Galvanized tandem axle trailer with disc brakes
    5 new trailer tires (spare too)
    trailer washdown system
    boat washdown system
    mooring cover

This year I replaced the Reliable brand trailer brake actuator with a UFP brand model. Two of the ballast pumps were failing, so those have been replaced as well.

I removed all the stock decals and buffed the gelcoat, but unfortunately I can't get the "pro tour red" graffiti graphic any longer and couldn't get an exact color match locally. So I had them made in black for a ghost-like look, they are a bit hard to see unless you are up close to the boat. Could take the graphics off totally for a clean look, or update to newer style graphic (wish I did this from the start). Any other questions just ask. phone: seven.two.4-four.two.O-228O
    Attached Files

Good looking boat. GLWS

Comment

She's sold, heading to North Carolina

Comment

I realize that it is sold, and its a SS boat. Just curious what/how the trailer wash down system works? Haven't seen that before. I imagine it is standard with SS trailers, or at least an option?
        Curious that's all....

Comment

What website did it sell on if you don't mind me asking..I have a 2008 xstar with the LY6 I'm about to sell

Comment

Your all white one? You just bought?
            "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

Yes.. the all white one.. I'm wanting/needing a bigger one.

Comment

how much are you looking for it?
                "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

Really want to trade for a 12 25? :-)
                  2012 MC X-25

Comment

Yes..I would trade for your 12 25..lol..really haven't came up with a price yet..it's a very clean boat. Has the ly6 motor with 500 hrs.. comes with dual axle trailer with 2014 mastercraft wheels

Comment

I actually got the most action on the boat through Ebay, which is where the buyer saw the boat.

For the flush on the trailer: Its pretty simple actually, its basically just a garden hose connection that runs to 4 lines that spray water on calipers and brakes. I'm sure you could accomplish the same thing with a garden hose.

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                        X