Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB 14" 5 spoke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTB 14" 5 spoke

    After hours and hours of de-badging, buffing etc... I finally have the boat looking like i want it (other than the stupid "t" in mastercraft- which will be handled shortly) and need to move on to the trailer. i.e guide pole covers, fenders and a replacemnet rim. The original owner had the torsion axel fail at high speed and he couldn’t find the rim. He ended up putting on el cheapo since he rarely trailered. I cant find this darn rim anywhere online or locally.

    Any ideas other than 3 of you need a rim i sell one to each and go by 4 new and different? I would prefer to just buy one instead of going through that of course.

    Thanks all
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by pmikler View Post
    After hours and hours of de-badging, buffing etc... I finally have the boat looking like i want it (other than the stupid "t" in mastercraft- which will be handled shortly) and need to move on to the trailer. i.e guide pole covers, fenders and a replacemnet rim. The original owner had the torsion axel fail at high speed and he couldn’t find the rim. He ended up putting on el cheapo since he rarely trailered. I cant find this darn rim anywhere online or locally.

    Any ideas other than 3 of you need a rim i sell one to each and go by 4 new and different? I would prefer to just buy one instead of going through that of course.

    Thanks all
    How much for 1 rim plus shipping to vt? I have a number in mind.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I wouldn't sell one unless I had 2 others willing to buy. Thanks for the interest ..... and help me drum up 2 others

      Originally posted by Covi View Post
      How much for 1 rim plus shipping to vt? I have a number in mind.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd be interested in 1 if the price was right.

        Comment


        • #5
          There was a wheel warehouse somewhere down there that had all MC's discontinued wheels, I bought one last year from them for my trailer fairly inexpensively. I'll try and find my paperwork with the name of the place and get it to you. The wheel I got was the same style as yours only 15" ( single axle) but the warehouse had both.
          2003 Prostar 197 TT #56
          2007 Chev Avalanche LTZ

          Comment


          • #6
            I found it and it's called the Trailer Tire Warehouse but it looks like all the 14" wheels are gone.
            2003 Prostar 197 TT #56
            2007 Chev Avalanche LTZ

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pmikler View Post
              I wouldn't sell one unless I had 2 others willing to buy. Thanks for the interest ..... and help me drum up 2 others
              Here you go GTS 20 will take one. That leaves one left. How much?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Covi View Post
                Here you go GTS 20 will take one. That leaves one left. How much?
                Not sure on price because I dont even now where to begin with shipping cost.... I wouldnt mind doing it but id have to source boxes, packing and the shipping. I'll look into it early next week.

                We still need a 3rd...

                Anyone know the offset of the stock rims? I am 95% sure they are 14 x 6 with a 5 on a 4.5... am I correct? i have searched this site up and down and keep coming up short.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'll be your 3rd buyer, if the price is right. I've been looking for 1 myself for awhile. How much for shipping to Wichita, KS 67212? You can wrap it in a bunch of bubble wrap for all I care if you can't find a box. I'm sure you can get a free box from USPS and do flat rate shipping possibly. Just trying to be the 3rd wheel to make this deal happen. Message me if you need and I can give you my number if you want to call me.

                  Thanks.

                  Scott

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looks we we have the third! Let us know cost and shipping again if the price is right looks like you have 3 takers! If you need i can ship you my box that my originals came from. Other wise I like the bubble wrap and then wrap it like a x mas gift.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'd take two if the price is right!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=51615

                        The above was just posted and truth be told i would prefer just to buy one since it would be way easier than shipping 3 rims to 3 different places. I just left a mesage with this guy to see if he would be interested in breaking them up and doing a "group buy" and if he would even ship them.

                        thoughts on current price etc...?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I just need one for a spare tire, so price wise I don't want to pay all that much. However, what was your thought on the tires? I'm just wanting the rim only. I was thinking that you would use the tires for your new set of rims. Anyway, for the rim only and shipping, I was thinking $100.

                          Now, if this was the link you were referring to, I'm wondering if he would sell all 4 of us 1 tire/rim each and ship them to each of us? I'd be ok with that if the rest of you guys would be, and this seller would be too. It might take a little coordination to get it worked out, but I'm sure it shouldn't be that difficult.

                          Thoughts??
                          http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/3341617846.html

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I just left a vm for Chad there asking about shipping the wheels to the 4 of us (assuming you guys would each want 1 too). I'll let you know what I find out if/when he calls me back. I asked about selling the rim only without the tire. I didn't know if the rest of you needed the tire too. I just need the rim, but we'll see what he says.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by scocs15 View Post
                              I just left a vm for Chad there asking about shipping the wheels to the 4 of us (assuming you guys would each want 1 too). I'll let you know what I find out if/when he calls me back. I asked about selling the rim only without the tire. I didn't know if the rest of you needed the tire too. I just need the rim, but we'll see what he says.
                              No I don't want the rim out of Long Island! They look bad compared. I also just need the rim for a spare. But not looking as bad as those. I'm defiantly in for the original deal if possible?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X