Looking to buy or trade swim platform

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy or trade swim platform

I have a teak platform on my '05 X7 and am looking to buy or trade for a fiberglass one from another X7 or prostar that will fit.

Ah if this were for an X9 I would be all over it. I want a teak platform like crazy

Comment

HoW much are you asking for yours?
      2005 Mastercraft Prostar 197 Tournament Team #8 of 100

Comment

Originally posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
        Ah if this were for an X9 I would be all over it. I want a teak platform like crazy
        For my knowledge in looking for one, what is the difference between the 2?

Originally posted by holdenh2o View Post
        HoW much are you asking for yours?
        Not sure on the price, I was expecting to do a trade so I hadn't given the price much thought. What do the 2 platforms usually go for?

Comment

Originally posted by amcmac View Post
          I have a teak platform on my '05 X7 and am looking to buy or trade for a fiberglass one from another X7 or prostar that will fit.
          I know someone who is looking to make that trade. PM MGboyd on this site as he has a yellow X7 fiberglass platform and he wants to switch to a teak. If nothing else, he may be interested in flat out purchasing yours.

Comment

Originally posted by jkski View Post
            I know someone who is looking to make that trade. PM MGboyd on this site as he has a yellow X7 fiberglass platform and he wants to switch to a teak. If nothing else, he may be interested in flat out purchasing yours.
            Thanks for the tip. Does anyone know how to swap between the two platforms? Is it as simple as pulling the pins and swapping or do you have to change out brackets?

Comment

Everything should line right up no problem. Just pull the pins, slind the old one out and slide the new one in. That being said, make sure that if you are trading with someone, they do not have the fold-down brackets that began use in 07 or 08, as they will not work with your set-up. The platform itself is the same, so you would have to unscrew it from your mouting plates and simply screw the new one to them.
              Hope this helps.

Comment

As jkski said, im looking for a teak platform for my x7. I would be willing to trade you my fibreglass yellow platform or purchase yours. Pm me if you are interested
                2004 Yellow X7

Comment

Here's a white fiberglass on ebay, good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

I don't know if it's what you want or not, but I used a 190 for a 197 so it should work.
                  Previous Boats: 04 X7, 98 190, 96 205, Sylvan Deck
                  Thanks and best wishes, George & Sara Amonette
                  770 634 5437
                  amonette516@comcast.net

Comment

FYI I recently sold a good condition (not perfect) fiberglass platform for an X30 for $300. It sat for 2 years before I had a buyer.
                    Bailey
                    '02 X-9
                    Lake Blue Ridge

Comment

I have a black one in decent, but not perfect shape if that color works for you.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by aswile View Post
                        I have a black one in decent, but not perfect shape if that color works for you.

Andy
                        PM sent to you!

Comment

looking for a swim platform for a 2006 X9 in red if any one has a line on one?

Comment

Working...
                          X