Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB or Trade: Teak platform (Prostar 205)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB or Trade: Teak platform (Prostar 205)

Came across this forum a few weeks ago when my boat search narrowed to MasterCraft, incredibly helpful threads all over this forum.

Anyway, found a 400hr '97 Prostar 205 and pounced on it. Would like to buy (or trade for) a teak swim platform instead of the fiberglass version that was on the boat.

Two questions:
    1. Does anyone know which other models share the same platform dimensions?
    2. Anyone have or know of an available platform?

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Call Tommy Nation

Teakworld enterprises

http://teakworldenterprises.samsbiz.com/

I ordered the one in the pics on my profile from him.... IIRC it was $290 shipped to my house
    Rollin' Gangsta Style

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
    If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Comment

I might be interested in your fiberglass platform if you sell it. I have a 98 Prostar that it (hopefully) would fit. Let me know what you decide.

Comment

for the ultimate fanatic:

What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the help! Will give Tommy a call

Comment

I have an extra one for a 99 prostar 205v. Shipping might be an issue because I'm in north Louisiana.

Comment

Where u at in the midwest? I would possibly be interested in a trade of some sort or even buy it outright. I have a 2000 205v/ XStar. Pretty sure it's identical in the platform. If you're close enough to North IL or SE WI I would love to see if it fits
              CURRENT: 2008 SANTE 210

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
              2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
              2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
              99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
              88 2001 Nautique

Comment

Originally posted by Rukowh View Post
                I have an extra one for a 99 prostar 205v. Shipping might be an issue because I'm in north Louisiana.
                I sold mine earlier this summer, and shipping form Northeastern Indiana to Kansas City was $60.
                "In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement, surprising actions generally lead to victory."

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black

Comment

What company did you ship with? How did you pack it?

Comment

I used UPS. I also took all the brackets off and wrapped in bubble wrap, then i got a refrigerator box from Best Buy and wrapped it around the platform and tapped it up with strapping tape.
                    "In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement, surprising actions generally lead to victory."

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black

Comment

anyone buy this or heard anything? Haven't gotten any responses
                      CURRENT: 2008 SANTE 210

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
                      2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
                      2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
                      99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
                      88 2001 Nautique

Comment

Working...
                      X