NEW Mastercraft OEM tower/ski racks - 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Mastercraft OEM tower/ski racks - 2004

They may fit 2005+ but I cannot confirm that.

1 set of water ski extensions (racks are attached in pic, but extensions priced without racks)
    3 pairs of board racks (selling in pairs)

Extensions: $250
    Racks (per pair): $600

Buyer pays shipping. I work at a wholesale company which uses UPS, I can box and weigh everything prior to shipping and let you know the cost. Not trying to make any money on the shipping. No markup.

I wuv U, U wuv me - we're a MasterCraft famawee!

Those look exactly like the racks on my '08. Great deal for someone

Comment

Can you tell me how wide the space is between the fingers? Thanks

Comment

the ski racks are exactly what I put on my 08 X15 with a ZFT3 tower they work SO GREAT for the longer surf boards

Comment

Still selling?

Comment

Yes they are
            I wuv U, U wuv me - we're a MasterCraft famawee!

Comment

are you a Kentucky fan?

Comment

Are the racks still for sale

Hi There,

Area the racks still available?

Do you know if they would fit on my 2009 197 TT. with the mini tower.

Mitch T
                Attached Files

Comment

PM sent.
                  "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." (Henry Louis Mencken)
                  2005 X2, Viper Red, MCX, Acme 1285, PPass, rear 750 sacs, KGB, IBS, Bennett Wake Plate
                  (previous) 2001 X5, 1991 TriStar 190

Comment

That is an awesome cover btw.. not to thread jack but where can i find something like that?
                    "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

I agree on the cover, love the waterline length and MASTERCRAFT screened on the windshield area.
                      https://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/302328.png

Comment

BigBarney . . .
                        Extensions still available? PM sent a couple of days ago.
                        "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." (Henry Louis Mencken)
                        2005 X2, Viper Red, MCX, Acme 1285, PPass, rear 750 sacs, KGB, IBS, Bennett Wake Plate

Comment

I'm interested in those extensions if Wheelerd isn't. I'll send you a PM.

Comment

He seems to have vanished from the face of the earth. Hasn't posted or replied to my PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by ORSkier View Post
                              I'm interested in those extensions if Wheelerd isn't. I'll send you a PM.
                              I just purchased a set from another TT member. If you can track down BigBarney the set here is yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X