LARGE Mastercraft Banner for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LARGE Mastercraft Banner for sale

I have a large Mastercraft banner for sale. It is in great shape and has 6 grommets on it for fastening it to a railing or what have you. It measures 34.5" wide x 135" long and is the exact same on both sides. Open to offers. Thanks for looking. Oh and BTW I am located in BC Canada.
    Attached Files

PM Sent!
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
    275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
    Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

I'm very interested if double d doesn't snatch it!

Comment

still avaliable

Comment

How much

Comment

Offers

Comment

Why don't we start it off at 50.00 and see where it goes as I have no idea what something like this goes for. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalilamba View Post
                Why don't we start it off at 50.00 and see where it goes as I have no idea what something like this goes for. Thanks.
                Should have been the first post. No one likes to bid against themelves... You should sell it and donate the money to a charitable cause.
                93 190
                Don't be a boot licker

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

sigpic

..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
                NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Comment

Wonder how much shipping would be to north texas? Im interested
                  "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

DoubleD, Santa in Columbus may have an extra Red Banner lying around ..........
                    Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
                    2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                    Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."

Comment

Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
                      DoubleD, Santa in Columbus may have an extra Red Banner lying around ..........
                      I hope so, I got out bid.

Sent from Never Neverland using Tapatalk 2
                      If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.
                      1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
                      275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
                      Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Cloaked View Post
                        Should have been the first post. No one likes to bid against themelves... You should sell it and donate the money to a charitable cause.
                        Should have just listed it on ebay if he wants an auction and posted link here.
                        '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                          Should have just listed it on ebay if he wants an auction and posted link here.
                          This way he saves the eBay fees. Most of the forums I'm on have rules in the classifieds that you must list your price and location in your add to prevent people from doing just what is happening here, you want an auction pay the fees!

Comment

Originally posted by XtwentyNot View Post
                            This way he saves the eBay fees. Most of the forums I'm on have rules in the classifieds that you must list your price and location in your add to prevent people from doing just what is happening here, you want an auction pay the fees!
                            Agree! This offer or pm me stuff is kinda bull$h|t!

Comment

Hmm, nice banner. I don't see a problem with the post, it is in the right area or it could have been added to this thread.

Maybe if anything he could of added best offer.
                              STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                              X