Straight Line Ropes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Line Ropes

I am a day late with the deal of the week but here goes.

Straight Line Rope sale. Again, I am not allowed to advertise my prices but contact me for a killer deal. I have the following ropes available in limited quantities and once they are gone, they are gone.

TR9 rope/handle combo available in blue, red and orange.

Knotted Rasta Surf Rope

Red Knotted Surf Rope

Knotted Surf Rope/Handle combo

Mat
    847-719-0331
    www.mcboc.com

PM sent
    -Aaron
    RED 1996 Prostar 205
    Indmar 350 TBI
    Acme 541
    PerfectPass Stargazer Wakeboard Edition

Comment

Any SL slalom segmented ropes?
      Ted W

Hook Em' Horns

Comment

no slalom rope? are you discriminatin?
        sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
          no slalom rope? are you discriminatin?
          He has some. I am going to make my way up there at some point in the near future.

I didnt see straitline slalom rope in what he was sending over though. I think that is what I have always used. That and proline or somthing.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
          She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

Straight Line Ropes

Never mind, I've gotta wait a couple weeks
            1990 prostar 190, 351, powerslot 1.5:1, tinted windows

Comment

I knew I was gonna catch some flack for not putting the slalom ropes up. Problem is I don't have many to start with and I know you guys would kill me if I ran out... Thanks again for all of the interest in these deals, I hope I can keep finding stuff to throw your way.

Comment

Just a heads up, all orders placed before today have shipped out. Thanks Again TT.

Comment

Originally posted by MCBOC1 View Post
                  I knew I was gonna catch some flack for not putting the slalom ropes up. Problem is I don't have many to start with and I know you guys would kill me if I ran out... Thanks again for all of the interest in these deals, I hope I can keep finding stuff to throw your way.
                  lol... you know us all to well - we all catch a bit of flack for something.. all in good fun...
                  sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Got my stuff today. Looks great.

Thanks Mat!

Comment

Working...
                    X