MCBOC Deal of the Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCBOC Deal of the Week

Ok, I know I am gonna catch a ton of flack for this but here goes.

We just hired a new pro-shop kid and he is a "professional" tuber. He has requested that I post our tubes up for sale. Like the rest of my deals, I cannot advertise the price but they will be far below any other prices you will find. Send me a PM or email mmueller@mcboc.com for pricing. The pictures below show the models I have available.

Originally posted by MCBOC1 View Post

We just hired a new pro-shop kid and he is a "professional" tuber. He has requested that I post our tubes up for sale. Like the rest of my deals, I cannot advertise the price but they will be far below any other prices you will find. Send me a PM or email mmueller@mcboc.com for pricing. The pictures below show the models I have available.
    If you will personally deliver one to me I'd be more than happy to pull you on it.
    What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Comment

Originally posted by MCBOC1 View Post

Pardon me???

Comment

Please make sure you post everyone's name that PM's you so we can shame them publicly.
        -Mike

Comment

How much for the machine 2.0. My wife might actually get behind the boat in that
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
          She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

So how does one become a professional tuber? Really curious about that.

Only time I pull tubes if I have 2 going and we have the "Tube Deathmatch"... That gets pretty funny to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wakerider16 View Post

Only time I pull tubes if I have 2 going and we have the "Tube Deathmatch"... That gets pretty funny to watch.
              Like anything else.... Hard work, dedication, a t-shirt that says Pro Tube Rider....

Comment

You only have to be paid $1.00 to be a professional anything - I guess if you don't need a license..
                sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by Wakerider16 View Post

I'm lmbo over this one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

we were at the lake one afternoon and kyle wanted to pull me on his tube, and I was like NO THANKS! He said I promise ill be nice... I made him promise that Id get to pull him afterwards, which he agreed

So he pulled me and took the tube right to the edge without dumping me, and I am sure I had the same look on my face as he did when I returned the favor...

Now thats what you call TRUST
                    What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Comment

Originally posted by Drake2785 View Post
                      I'm lmbo over this one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched a pair on my lake going around behind a malibu. Rider #1 jumped off his tube over Rider #2. In the air he grabbed his shoulder loops to the life jacket and pulled him off the tube. One of the most epic things I have seen.

Comment

Tube war is a blast. Obviously it is not performed where skiers and boarders are using good water. Basically the rules are take the beating the driver gives the two tubes so each rider is dealing with the same level driver beat down. Then the tubers fight over taking the others tube. The one who is riding last and the other tuber is thrown basically wins.

When it is choppy and your friends are down for some fun try this and wear a barefoot suit.

Also try barrel rolling the tube and tumbling up for a barefoot run while holding onto the back of the tube.

My tubes are the ones from the beer store that are on display and the store throws them out after season or you know a beer delivery driver and salesman. My tubes are pretty cool. 6-8" tall and they are round and flat. Perfect to float on or lay out on behind the boat while beached up and partying.
                        Rollin' Gangsta Style

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
                        If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Comment

[QUOTE=TxsRiverRat;1054436I am sure I had the same look on my face as he did when I returned the favor...

Now thats what you call TRUST [/QUOTE]

Cute! Hahahahaha
                          "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

I like this thread!

Toobing rocks!
                            I have picked out my new boat!!
                            Founder of TA (Toobers Anonymous)

Comment

Great 4th of July activity once the water is shot and there is no sign of smooth water in the near future. Anyone can whip a tube on a corner, but it takes an evil driver and spotter to put the tubes into the big rollers and keep the boat high and dry.
                              - Peter
                              TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
                              5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
                              CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
                              LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
                              2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X