WTB-VDrive 205V,Xstar,X1,X2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB-VDrive 205V,Xstar,X1,X2

Looking to upgrade for growing family. Interested in a mid 2000's Vdrive. Would possibly be interested in a 209. Willing to travel for the right boat. Low Hours perfered. Fresh water only. Let me know if you see any post in your area. I am located West of Indianapolis. Thanks

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=55640

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

There is a beautiful 2005 209 with 214 hours in clear lake marina in Indiana for sale. I called on it the other day and they will take 28500 for it. Looks like an amazingly well kept boat. Good luck on the boat search.

Comment

Still Looking! Thanks for the leads. I will check into the one at Clear Lake. I like the X1, but not ready to drop 40K. Thanks.

Comment

Did you get my PM?

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, I responded. I sent my email address?? Let me know if you didnt get it.

Comment

Originally posted by indyface View Post
                Still Looking! Thanks for the leads. I will check into the one at Clear Lake. I like the X1, but not ready to drop 40K. Thanks.
                If you're interested I'm able to work on the price

Comment

Thanks HartlandX1. I believe I saw the boat on Craigslist?? Trying to stay below 30K right now. Also I need to get my boat ready to sell.

Comment

Working...
                  X