If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Does anybody know the significance of the saltwater series designation on CSX models other than the closed loop cooling and possibly a few sacrificial anodes?
This was posted by Jim@BAWS earlier this year on another thread related to the Saltwater Series. You can find information in this thread: click here
1) Closed cooling 100% including the exhaust manifolds
2) Hydraulic Steering
3) Sacrafial zincs and annodes
4) addtional stainless steel
5) Flush kit
6) It will be marked as an SS edition
7) Normally a galvinized trailer has been added
8) scuppered interior
- Rob In the Market: MasterCraft CSX265 Saltwater Series
Tow Rig: 2010 F350 CCSB Lariat FX4 6.4L PSD
I know there are dealers wanting to sell someone a new boat. Call some of them and ask if they know someone who owns one of thise boats and was thinking about trading in. For that kind of money, surely you could get them to do the leg work.