WTB Transport cover for '05 X-star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Transport cover for '05 X-star

For next summer season I'm thinking of storing my boat outside at the ski club. There are several trees around so I don't want the excess dust/dirt/bird droppings on my regular cover. I'm thinking a cheaper transport cover would do the trick. Are these covers waterproof?
    If so, anyone have a cover for sale?
    I was njskier on here.

Originally posted by Jerseydave View Post
    For next summer season I'm thinking of storing my boat outside at the ski club. There are several trees around so I don't want the excess dust/dirt/bird droppings on my regular cover. I'm thinking a cheaper transport cover would do the trick. Are these covers waterproof?
    If so, anyone have a cover for sale?
    A terribly bad idea.....terrible...

Sell me the 93 Prostar and put the other orphan boat in it's storage place.

I doubt you'll find any cheap cover waterproof. Sunbrella covers come close but this isn't horseshoes...

Cheap covers are not good and good covers are not cheap.

93 190
    Don't be a boot licker

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

sigpic

..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
    NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Comment

Originally posted by Cloaked View Post
      A terribly bad idea.....terrible...

Sell me the 93 Prostar and put the other orphan boat in it's storage place.

Ah, I see what you did there! You just want my Limited so neither boat has to live outside.
      Well, they don't. I just wanted to save the 1 hour tow to the ski club every weekend with the X-star.
      And no......you can't have the '93.
      I was njskier on here.

Comment

I've got one, if you are still interested.
        -Cameron
        2007 ProStar 197
        1996 ProStar 190

Comment

Originally posted by Sodar View Post
          I've got one, if you are still interested.
          I might be interested. Do you think it would fit over my standard cover?
          Is it a bad idea to double-cover the boat like that to keep rain out?
          I was njskier on here.

Comment

It will easily fit over your cover. I use an old Maristar 215 cover on mine when I have to leave it outside over night. It works awesome. I am about 95% sure that if you fold your tower back on the X-star that this cover will cover the boat completely.
            -Cameron
            2007 ProStar 197
            1996 ProStar 190

Comment

Originally posted by Sodar View Post
              It will easily fit over your cover. I use an old Maristar 215 cover on mine when I have to leave it outside over night. It works awesome. I am about 95% sure that if you fold your tower back on the X-star that this cover will cover the boat completely.
              I don't really want to fold the tower, so will it still work? Can you PM me with a price? Thanks.
              I was njskier on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerseydave View Post
                I don't really want to fold the tower, so will it still work? Can you PM me with a price? Thanks.
                It may have to be modified to work. Just pay for shipping and it is yours. If you want to slip an extra something in for a 30 pack of Coors Light, I'd happily accept.
                -Cameron
                2007 ProStar 197
                1996 ProStar 190

Comment

Working...
                X