Hello, What's a fair price?
    I've owned my '92 ProStar for 14 years.
    Hours: 369 hours
    Engine: Indmar/Ford 351, 285 HP
    Heater, Hot water shower
    Trailer: TI Tandem Axle trailer w/ hydraulic surge brakes
    Modified/Removable Tongue/Trailer
    Radio/CD Player

Always Garaged & kept indoors / Very Clean / Only flaw is a portion of carpet is stained and the speedometers are currently inop....clogged?

I've owned this boat for 14 years, bought it in 2000 w/ approx 115 hours from my buddy in the squadron after skiing on it for 2 yrs w/ him. Low hours are due to many summers deployed (19 yrs active duty military). With family & kid now, we've outgrown the boat and it's time to sell and upgrade to something larger. I will miss this incredible slalom wake of the '92 hull design! It's been a great boat. Just wondering what is a fair price?
    Attached Files

Sold my 92 last fall with around 600 hours and in good condition, but not the condition yours is in for $9500. I am in the MidWest (Ohio) and the market here is strong for MC's, not sure what the market is like on the west coast. I would say given it's spring, very low hours and the condition of yours I would list it for around $12k and see what happens.
    2008 Prostar 197

Comment

A ski buddy of mine needs to get a boat , so he can stop bumming rides ! Ha ha. This boat would be perfect. I'll let him know about this one. Where you located, hopefully sacramento area?

Comment

A real gem.

Comment

I am in AZ. Looking for another boat. Where are you located? I am also looking at a 93 in Oregon that is in similar, if better shape.

Comment

Thx! The boat is in the Sacramento area.

Comment

North outskirts of town in the suburbs.

Comment

Wish it was here in Canada

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 92 190 PS View Post
                  Sold my 92 last fall with around 600 hours and in good condition, but not the condition yours is in for $9500. I am in the MidWest (Ohio) and the market here is strong for MC's, not sure what the market is like on the west coast. I would say given it's spring, very low hours and the condition of yours I would list it for around $12k and see what happens.
                  ^ Hit the nail on the head right there......nice boat BTW
                  I was njskier on here.

Comment

I hope you get north of 10k as the owner of a 91 in not as nice of condition as yours. Here in Northern Cal I think the market for 190's in small. Everyone here is looking for wake boat or V drive. I don't think the true ski boat market is very big in Northern California, but I hope I'm wrong.

Please keep us posted on the sale I would like to know for my market value.

Comment

God damn this boat is beautiful!!!! I wish I had the money!! Keep it a active duty boat
                      No boat.. Looking tho..

US COAST GUARD!!

Comment

Originally posted by 98 Saleen Cobra View Post
                        God damn this boat is beautiful!!!! I wish I had the money!! Keep it a active duty boat
                        Sell ur Cobra...problem solved

Comment

So far, I've had a couple bites, but mostly all low ball offers. I have it listed for $12,500.

Comment

It's kind of tough to get top dollar for a closed bow ski boat in California. Try getting some advertising around some of the ski lakes that have size limits. About 3 years ago, I ended up selling my Prostar to a guy that just bought into a ski lake. Like most Californians with families, I ended up with a open bow (still a Mastercraft though!!!).

Oh yeah, my 1997 Prostar 190 was a LT1 Powerslot with about 650 hours, needed to sell kind of quick because I already bought the next boat. Wasn't as clean as yours, but had to dump it for less than you are asking. Of course I got a good deal on my current boat, so that eased the pain. Wish I knew about this site, might have gotten someone that really appreciated the boat.

Good luck!

Comment

It will be a tough sell at that price. But if your in no hurry may as well see if someone will bite.

Comment

Working...
                              X