Clear All

• x-7

x-7 love my boat
    who doesn"t love a mastercraft

I love your boat too!
    "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
    Woody Allen

Comment

Almost looks like the little brother of my boat. Got a question...... in your gallery, where was the pic of the X baot in the narrow canal taken???? Looks like an interesting place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mag_Red
        Almost looks like the little brother of my boat. Got a question...... in your gallery, where was the pic of the X baot in the narrow canal taken???? Looks like an interesting place.
        I was thinking more like a scary place
        1992 ProStar 205 351 HO Acme 4 Blade

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it is unfamiliar territory."

Comment

I love mine! It's basically an x-7
          2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Originally posted by Mag_Red
            Looks like a place in Michigan, Is it?

Comment

nooo its actualy in a place called the trent savern in the bobcaygen locks
              who doesn"t love a mastercraft

Comment

Trent Severn:

Harris:

Nice boat!

Not to thread jack, but for those interested in the Trent Severn, here is a map http://www.pc.gc.ca/lhn-nhs/on/trent.../visit8b_E.asp. It is an inland system of 44 locks connecting dozens of lakes and rivers for over 240 miles of travel. Lake Ontario is at one end and Georgian Bay (Lake Huron) is at the other end. It takes between five and seven days to complete a one-way trip of the system.

Source: http://www.pc.gc.ca/lhn-nhs/on/trentsevern/index_e.asp

Our cottage is on a lake one removed from the system (a few miles north of lock No. 28 - Burleigh Falls). But as a teenager we used to take my Dad's boat for boat-camping trips along the system. I have very fond memories of these trips.
                MasterCraft /MariStar OEM Decals (1989 to 2001) for various models.
                Over 70 different decals to choose from!

Comment

Working...
                X