Show Off Your Wake!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Off Your Wake!!!

This was one of my favorite threads from the old sites, so I thought I'd repost for the people that missed it the first time.

1993 Prostar 205 @36 mph (Acme 13x12 3-blade)
    Attached Files
    Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Ha re-runs on the message board! Same for the career topic also, but both are great.

Comment

Great looking wake Doug, Lot of spray though. This past weekend I got a pull from a newer boat. No spray. It was cool.

The wife calls me abrasive
      The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
      But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

2001 ProStar 209, 310hp Predator, 1:1, 13 x 14 OEM OJ

36 mph
        Attached Files
        2001 ProStar 209, Red/Gray/White

Comment

Mark, you skiing at 35 off or something. The pre-95 boats definitely had more spray, but for my 15off skiing butt, it's simply doesn't concern me.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Sorry man, I know all that. I was just trying to get a post in. Cant believe you busted me. Anyway your wake looks just a little flatter than my wake. Did you notice a change in wake when you switched the prop??

Comment

The rooster tail seemed to flatten out a little bit with the prop change. But since I ski behind it, I'm just going by the pictures. Seems a little softer with the new prop, at least that was my impression when I first ran the new prop. My memory of my former wake has faded somewhat.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

Comment

Transplant thread huh?
                Brian

Current: 2000 ProStar 205

Former: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

Anyone know if TT Admin is going to import threads or we only get a link??

Comment

I thought it was a link only. This thread was so old on the other board anyway though that I figured it was one worth recycling. So, Mark, let's see some pics!

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

Comment

man but I donít have a wake shot yet ..

Attached Files

Comment

No wake behind those little guys

Comment

Wonder how many of those little sukers it would take to pull my fat a$$ out of the water???
                          If my words don't make sense, try reading them backwards.

Comment

Good Question! LOL!
                            Brian

Current: 2000 ProStar 205

Former: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

650 Duckpower and a powerslot?

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

Comment

Working...
                              X