MasterCraft By Design Products

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MasterCraft By Design Products

I was messing around this morning and came across a site that I think you guys may be interested in. . . Is this new? :

http://www.mastercraftbydesign.com
    for sale : 2007 Supra 24 Launch SSV -- PM me --

Man...If you can't spend some serious money there, you have no imagination!!

Comment

I agree, I havnt been able to leave this site all morning!
      for sale : 2007 Supra 24 Launch SSV -- PM me --

Comment

The site went live this morning.
        New England WaterSports http://www.newatersports.com

Comment

im digging that new pylon!
          1991 PROSTAR 190 Flagship Blue POWERSLOT OJ XMP CNC 13.7x17.5 .110 4B
          A.K.A. One of a kind mistake
          2011 Best In Show- 1987-2000 class

Trying to keep slalom alive

Need a new prop to fit your needs? Call OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and prove it"?

Comment

That looks a lot like the mastercraft site, are they a MC division?
            Old Boat:: 2006 X-1 New Boat:: 2008 X2 MCX

Comment

250 for a woofer cover??? C'mon now.

Comment

Unreal - great stuff, but really another $1690 for speaker grills on my boat, 16 w/tweeter grills plus sub, that's outrages!!! Don't get me wrong, I think all of it done right is bad a&% but at those prices I wish them the best of luck. If I remember correctly, I think that was the list price for all 4 MC speaker/cans, 2 w/lights.

Comment

[QUOTE=MattsCraft;639083]Unreal - great stuff, but really another $1690 for speaker grills on my boat, 16 w/tweeter grills plus sub, that's outrages!!! Don't get me wrong, I think all of it done right is bad a&% but at those prices I wish them the best of luck. If I remember correctly, I think that was the list price for all 4 MC speaker/cans, 2 w/lights.[/QUOTE]

You remembered wrong... they are 1600/pr. I agree though, the prices are sky high. I would seriously consider outfitting my rig with these products if the prices seem logical.

Comment

Originally posted by ORX-1 View Post
                    That looks a lot like the mastercraft site, are they a MC division?

MasterCraft by Design is a division of GereMarie Corporation, 1030 Commerce Drive, Lake Zurich, IL 60047,
                    one of MasterCraft product partners, it is a link to a line of MC products and new boat options.
                    Last edited by TMCNo1; 10-13-2009, 06:21 PM.
                    Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
                    At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

wow I need to give myself a raise
                      nice stuff, I'll give em that
                      íViva 205v!

2003 X-2 MCX

Comment

Originally posted by brucemac View Post
                        wow I need to give myself a raise
                        nice stuff, I'll give em that
                        Hey Bruce, hate to point out the obvious here, but if you can give yourself a raise, YOU should.

Comment

Good afternoon TeamTalk! I would like to introduce myself, my name is John Oertel and I am the Ecommerce Manager for MasterCraft By Design. If at anytime anyone has any questions about the site or any of our products please feel free to contact me.

I’m glad to hear all of the feedback about the site, I would like to tell you a little more about what we are doing and what we plan to offer in the future. Each and every month we will be rolling out several new MasterCraft products. These products will fall into many different categories and price ranges. Our goal is to bring MasterCraft boat owners the absolute best in aftermarket products that will live up to the MasterCraft name and quality.

If you submit your email address on the site you will be notified on new product releases monthly as well as any specials we may be running. I have included my contact information below, if you have any questions, comments, or feedback please feel free to email or call me.

Have a great day!

John Oertel
                          MasterCraft By Design
                          888/460-6186 (O)
                          sales@mastercraftbydesign.com
                          Thanks,

Jim D

www.mastercraftbydesign.com

www.mastercraftboatsofchicago.com

Comment

Originally posted by scott023 View Post
                            Hey Bruce, hate to point out the obvious here, but if you can give yourself a raise, YOU should.
                            oh if it were only so simple
                            íViva 205v!

2003 X-2 MCX

Comment

Originally posted by DooSPX View Post
                              im digging that new pylon!
                              Be sweet if it fits the older boats, but they don't seem to make much effort to dileniate years.

Our boat is preplastic top and I would like one.

Comment

Working...
                              X