Photos..Boating Vacation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos..Boating Vacation

Anyone have Photos of your boat on vacation? Recent and/or oldies!
    Attached Files

White Lake NY in the Adirondack mountians. A week of sking the course and enjoying friends. Cant beet the view off our deck, look close to the left the course is there. Ski show every morning at 8:00 am.
    Attached Files
    sigpicMastercraft 93 ProStar 205, 351 HO, Syracuse N.Y.
    Chris Craft 1954 Custom Deluxe 17, Chrysler 6 inboard
    Best: 5 @ 28 off @ 31mph on a Connely F1X new for 2012 Radar Vice 68 with Vector double boots

Comment

summer of 2011
      summer of 2012
      Attached Files
      Last edited by LaRue; 09-12-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Red storm,
        Where are you boating in the shots above? Lake looks fantastic!

Comment

from the staycation!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rossterman View Post
            Red storm,
            Where are you boating in the shots above? Lake looks fantastic!
            Lake almanor, northern california. Fun lake! Sometimes can get breezy.

Comment

Lake Powell, Aug 2012

I'll join this party.

Name:  11620c3d1670ff23e562c8df735a17f2.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  138.1 KB

Name:  5670f5e53d376dd935de8d76b717cd9a.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  43.5 KB

Comment

[attach]Name:  eb575cf979dd9a1ad5f299892708ea5b.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  66.0 KB[/attach]

De Queen Lake Arkansas July 2012
                08 X45 LY6

Comment

Here's a few pics from September 1-6 out of Bullfrog. Drove up to the Rincon for one of the best Powell trips ever! I love living 3.5 hours from Powell!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Redstorm View Post
                    Lake almanor, northern california. Fun lake! Sometimes can get breezy.
                    U got a place up there? Had to rent ours out this summer
                    97 maristar 200

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD121 View Post
                      Here's a few pics from September 1-6 out of Bullfrog. Drove up to the Rincon for one of the best Powell trips ever! I love living 3.5 hours from Powell!!!
                      Beach camped at the Rincon the first week of August. Had great water for four straight days. We love lake Powell!

Comment

Originally posted by Gnargnar View Post
                        U got a place up there? Had to rent ours out this summer
                        We've rented every year on the lake. Friends have a cabin but not on the lake. We are thinking of goin back to Shasta next year or trying Oroville? This year got a little crazy with 6 families. You have a place?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD121 View Post
                          You're friends with Victor? I used to ride with him in San Diego two years ago behind his sanger. Looks like an awesome trip!

Comment

Lake Martin, AL Stillwaters area, July 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Redstorm View Post
                              We've rented every year on the lake. Friends have a cabin but not on the lake. We are thinking of goin back to Shasta next year or trying Oroville? This year got a little crazy with 6 families. You have a place?
                              Since you speak of Shasta, I always wonder what a week at Trininty lake would be like. I talked with someone from my area and he says Trinity is great. Fewer people than Shasta so flat water for longer.
                              I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
                              -----
                              You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
                              -----
                              Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
                              -----
                              My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Working...
                              X