2013 Water Sports Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Water Sports Season

The 2013 ski season is about to get underway. For those of us who had to winterize...here's the forecast for Feb and March 2013...
    Attached Files
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Is there anything worse than the "Much Colder" because I am sure that is what we will have up in Canada for the next 3-4 months
    2013 X-30, 6.0L with 2500lbs of ballast and 500 lbs of lead.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 501s View Post
      Is there anything worse than the "Much Colder" because I am sure that is what we will have up in Canada for the next 3-4 months
      The part up north was "bleepin' colder"
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

MSC's season begins in 6 days - Jan 1st, 2013 when we do our annual Polar Bear Day

it's 23 degrees here now
        What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Comment

June in Canada???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZWrgxP4OxU
          - Peter
          TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED
          5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
          CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
          LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
          2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Well, after the season is before the season. Thought it would be the occasion to ask what are your plans for the 2013 season.

We will probably make it to visit a little lake in italy this year.

Greetings

Comment

Just for your info it is getting f****in hot here in OZ. I have been flat out at work and believe it or not it is too hot for a ski. 43 C tomorrow (110F) and the next 7 days the lowest daytime temp. is 90F with most over the 100F.Heading up the River Murray for 10 days shortly

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
                The 2013 ski season is about to get underway. For those of us who had to winterize...here's the forecast for Feb and March 2013...
                Looks like I'm in the right spot Winterizing out here means you're wearing a wetsuit or drysuit

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. They can barely forecast a few days out.....
                  www.nwboatsports.com
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/NW-Bo...27792007306783

Comment

Wow. I am all for "warmer" and I hope they are right about that, bc I am ready to get out on the water. The water level should be back up in Marchwhen it is "warmer". I don't know how all of you above the Mason Dixon Line can stand it, especially you Canadians.

Comment

Everyone starting to get their bodies in order for the 2013 season?

MSC (TxRiver, Kyle, Tex) jumped out and started the season for us on Jan 1.

Koodos to those doing p-therapy on injuries and surgeries. 8 more weeks and the folks in the southern states - "Florida - don't count " will be running hopefully.

My calendar countdown is 57 days to my first outing. Hope we get some much needed rain. A good blizzard or 2 in the midwest would be good to get some water on the ground. Hopefully ongoing drought will cease and we'll all have good water.

What strength builders and flexibility exercises are y'all doing... couch curls don't count?

Comment

We are 41 days from wake n flake if the boat is in 1 piece by then

What strength builders and flexibility exercises are y'all doing... couch curls don't count?
                        Trying to kill the tgiving and xmas gut before I start aerobic again but doing another round of p90x just sticking to the non aerobic exercises. Amazing what an extra 20lbs will do to your knees and ankles. Strict bs diet that sucks. Kicked sodas, fried, and sweets to the curb. 5 meals a day and 1800 cal max

190-183.5 so far in the past 6 weeks. Not huge but I'm hitting a lb a week which should get me to my prime 175 by riding time.

Comment

Originally posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
                          We are 41 days from wake n flake if the boat is in 1 piece by then

Trying to kill the tgiving and xmas gut before I start aerobic again but doing another round of p90x just sticking to the non aerobic exercises. Amazing what an extra 20lbs will do to your knees and ankles. Strict bs diet that sucks. Kicked sodas, fried, and sweets to the curb. 5 meals a day and 1800 cal max

190-183.5 so far in the past 6 weeks. Not huge but I'm hitting a lb a week which should get me to my prime 175 by riding time.
                          a doctor told me yesterday..... losing 10 lbs, reduces pressure on the spine by 100psi
                          WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine

Comment

Originally posted by milkmania View Post
                            a doctor told me yesterday..... losing 10 lbs, reduces pressure on the spine by 100psi
                            Yipes so forget bulking up muscle as well?

Comment

Been hitting the gym 5 days a week as always.. But this year I have put more into legs and core work per wakeboarding

Tapatalk
                              1990 prostar 190, 351, powerslot 1.5:1, tinted windows

Comment

Working...
                              X