Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 5th Anniversary to my boat

So today marks the 5th anniversary for buying my 40th anniversary X-Star

Nothing but 400 hours of trouble free enjoyment are great times on the water!

Do i go to the boat show today and buy new boat? Hmmmmm not sure they would straight up trade my xstar for a new one

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star
    www.buckeyemarine.com

2008 Touareg V8 Galapagos Metallic, Sienna leather, Execline, Technology pkg, Sports pkg,Class III hitch.

2012 Volkswagen GTI 5dr DSG, Carbon Grey Metallic w/ Leather/Luxury, Technology and 18" Serron Pkg's. H&R springs, Unitronic Stage 2 Chip, Ultimate racing 3" downpipe w/200 cell metal cat, xenondepot 3k HID Fog lights.

Congratulations,
    James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
    sigpic

Comment

Very nice. My opinion, the 40th is the best looking xstar ever.

Comment

Congrats. You would be hard pressed to find a better looking boat.
        - Peter
        TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED
        5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
        CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
        LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
        2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

So......did you pull the pin on a new one at the show???
          sigpic
          04 197 TT LQ9 stargazer w/Z-Box
          PB 2@35 off
          Previous...
          96 Prostar 205 Lt1
          93 Prostar 205 HO
          81 Leaves and stripes(Can. edition)

Comment

Originally posted by rhsprostar View Post
            So......did you pull the pin on a new one at the show???
            They didn't like my offer for a straight up trade

I totally love my boat though. Got a couple ideas at the show for some "mods" to my 08.

I did find out that a guy on my lake got the new xstar....so time to make friends and get some pulls!
            www.buckeyemarine.com

2008 Touareg V8 Galapagos Metallic, Sienna leather, Execline, Technology pkg, Sports pkg,Class III hitch.

2012 Volkswagen GTI 5dr DSG, Carbon Grey Metallic w/ Leather/Luxury, Technology and 18" Serron Pkg's. H&R springs, Unitronic Stage 2 Chip, Ultimate racing 3" downpipe w/200 cell metal cat, xenondepot 3k HID Fog lights.

Comment

Originally posted by CottagerGreg View Post
              They didn't like my offer for a straight up trade

I totally love my boat though. Got a couple ideas at the show for some "mods" to my 08.

I did find out that a guy on my lake got the new xstar....so time to make friends and get some pulls!
              Hey, I'm on your lake and it wasn't me, so who got the new xstar? I haven't seen another xstar that looks as good as your's, and you guys certainly get a lot of use out of it. You're always the first on the water in the spring, and last out in the fall. Averaging 80 hours a year in our climate is a lot of use. I only average about half that. See you on Sparrow Lake in about 4 months, although you'll probably be out there in 3.

Comment

40th is my favorite xstar

Comment

Ya I certainly put the hours and use in the boat.

"Typicaly" in the water 3rd weekend of April but last year was a little sooner. Comes out end of October.

Guy (who I heard is a very nice dude) who had the black/yellow x-star traded it in for the. Beautiful x-star demo boat the Buckeye had.
                  www.buckeyemarine.com

Comment

agree with gts-20 ... best looking one IMO

Comment

Originally posted by CottagerGreg View Post
                      So today marks the 5th anniversary for buying my 40th anniversary X-Star

Nothing but 400 hours of trouble free enjoyment are great times on the water!

Do i go to the boat show today and buy new boat? Hmmmmm not sure they would straight up trade my xstar for a new one

IMO, why consider a new one when you have that boat! Congrats on the anniversary and I look forward to when you post the 10th anniversary 900 hours...
                      I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
                      -----
                      You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
                      -----
                      Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
                      -----
                      My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Post more pics if you have them. It helps take the winter chill off.

Thanks
                        2008 40th Xstar
                        2006 ProStar 197 - sold
                        1992 Ski Nautique
                        1969 Glastron

Comment

Some lazy sunday surfing...

www.buckeyemarine.com

Comment

That's what I'm talking about. My day just got better.

Thanks

BTW, what are you running for surf balast? That's a nice looking wave.
                            2008 40th Xstar
                            2006 ProStar 197 - sold
                            1992 Ski Nautique
                            1969 Glastron

Comment

700 rear corner, 700 on floor, 400 on port seat, factory port/starboard filled, centre 3/4 filled.... 12.2 mph
                              www.buckeyemarine.com

Comment

Working...
                              X