X35 trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X35 trailer

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a used x35 trailer? The boat we found to buy doesn't come with a trailer.

i think it's going to be very hard to find a used trailer to fit a x35. my best bet is contact boatmate trailers and see what they can do for you.

they build great trailers.

Comment

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/3615557690.html

This may work for a X35.

Comment

Originally posted by ttu View Post
        i think it's going to be very hard to find a used trailer to fit a x35. my best bet is contact boatmate trailers and see what they can do for you.

they build great trailers.
        agree ... thats the best bet and they make great trailers

Comment

Id go with Boatmate as well. That would ensure you get a color match too.

Comment

Try Rambo Marine in Alabama. They have tons of used trailers.
            Tim
            Gone, surfing.

Comment

$100 to anyone who finds me a used x35 trailer at a reasonable price and I buy it. They priced a boat mate trailer for $5k.

Comment

Money will be sent via PayPal

Comment

where is your location? im on it!
                  "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

Des Moines, Iowa

Comment

I have a boatmate trailer, and it look amazing. However there customer service absolutly sucks. My trailer has approx 700miles and less than a year old. I already blew one tire and need to replace the other three. There is a obvious problem, and can't get them to warranty anything. With my loacl Mastercraft dealer standing behind me, this has been a on going problem since September of 2012. If you do research you'll find this problem happens often, so buyer beware.

Comment

Working...
                      X