It's Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Back

This one is got a be a contender for the best of craigslist!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/3621764990.html

I think it's a good deal just because it has an oversized rudder! ...wait, that didn't sound right...

Comment

Wow. Not sure what else to say.

Comment

Nice boat, but I cant even sell mine for that and its 14 years newer...
        If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.
        1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
        275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
        Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

That windshield looks pretty good too.
          I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
          -----
          You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
          -----
          Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
          -----
          My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Yah, but can you do a 180 at 40mph to pick up your skier?

Comment

This must have been floating around for a while, never seen it........funny stuff.......gotta be a joke

Comment

180 degrees at 40 MPH? Because my goal is to be back to pick up my falling skier before their butt hits the water.
                Troy

Comment

C'mon guys, its got a new 14 year old engine and trans, plus it will scare the bejeezus out of children! What more could you ask for???

That trailer looks like it needs a refurb
                  I was njskier on here.

Comment

The price is obviously too high, but that boat is friggin sweet. Best color combo S&S with a PCM fuel injected GT-40 in it. I bet it screams, but will never know.
                    Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Hmmm, refurbish in 1999 with new parts to bad its now 2013 and I think the new boat smell has wore off by now.
                      James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm rocking the 98 version of that engine and have no desire to trade it in for anything newer (I don't care about zero off). To know the PCM GT40 is to love it. Absolutely fantastic power curve and excellent reliability in my experience. You would be hard pressed to find owners of this power plant have much bad to say about it.

Yes, the price is too high on that boat. But the 310 hp multiport injected GT40 is not a detractor.

Despite its age, mine does have new boat smell.

Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

The one let down about the ad, for me, we toss out the back seat the day it was bought?!?! Like that is a great selling point? On the other hand, I'd love to see that motor in say 93/95 Prostar.
                          Tim
                          Gone, surfing.

Comment

Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                            The one let down about the ad, for me, we toss out the back seat the day it was bought?!?! Like that is a great selling point? On the other hand, I'd love to see that motor in say 93/95 Prostar.
                            That was weird. I have a 38 y/o Stars and a 19 y/o Prostar and I have the seats for them both. Can't say they ever hit the water with the seat in place, but I'm not stupid enough to throw them away.
                            "One foot in the grave, one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel" Petty

Comment

I think it is cool guy speak for "I don't have the back seat".

Comment

Working...
                              X