Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess it's time to sell, please help with value.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it's time to sell, please help with value.

For sale here
    http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...d=1#post911271

I just don't use the boat enough with two small kids. Will be changing to something I can leave in a boat slip and can handle choppy water.

I refuse to leave this boat in a slip as it's way to nice and I always wipe it down after use and wax every year.

I bought the boat new in 2010 from Erik when Chicago Mastercraft was still around.

2007 X1 msrp $71,300 with options and trailer.
    Navy blue
    60 hours in three years!
    MCX
    Dual axle trailer
    Bimini
    Cover
    Fire extinguisher
    Stainless rub rail
    Swivel board racks
    Two JBL tower speakers w/amp and sub
    Transom remote
    Dual battery set up
    Heater
    Installed tower braces and new engine cover with cut outs, have old cover as well.
    New fuel pump in 2011.

Always stored in heated garage for winter with fresh oil Change. Has some dock rash on nose but not through the gel coat can't be seen unless you look for it and I have to figure out that darn exhaust manifold that blew out.
    Last edited by brettmess24; 02-25-2013, 09:07 PM.

Sounds like a sweet boat.

1991 ProStar / 351W with 1:1 Velvet Drive

Comment

$35,000 Imo
      '97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Trying to get a pic from my iPad but is damn near impossible.

This I have on photo bucket... Need better pics of the boat... Not ducati...

[IMG]cid:2732ACB7-1BCC-4108-A17B-FF3DC83DDA0E/photo.JPG[/IMG]
        Last edited by brettmess24; 02-24-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Brett, might get the tapatalk app, works great for uploading pics via mobile device.. It's all I use. Just a heads up

Tapatalk
          1990 prostar 190, 351, powerslot 1.5:1, tinted windows

Comment

Nice taste in toys.
            1991 ProStar / 351W with 1:1 Velvet Drive

Comment

Ok just downloaded tapatalk here goes

Attached Files

Comment

Given the market in the midwest, you might be able to get a bit more than 35k. Lets put it this way, if it is in good condition, I would have bought it in a heart beat for 35k before I found my X1 last year.

Comment

Thanks for the opinions johne and tristar racing so far I was thinking around $38k, so far not far off. Thanks lumbergh!

Anyone ever trade in a boat or is that just asking to be abused...?

Comment

Very nice! Wish I was in the market for something newer!

Tapatalk
                    1990 prostar 190, 351, powerslot 1.5:1, tinted windows

Comment

Originally posted by brettmess24 View Post
                      Thanks for the opinions johne and tristar racing so far I was thinking around $38k, so far not far off. Thanks lumbergh!

Anyone ever trade in a boat or is that just asking to be abused...?
                      If you get a dealer that's willing to work with you, a trade in situation may work.
                      I traded my '03 Maristar 230 for my '05 X-star. I used the Maristar for 2 seasons and the dealer gave me $35K for it....I bought it for $40K. Plus I only had to pay sales tax on the difference so that helped.

With that said, you really should try to sell it yourself. That boat should be in high demand if it's as clean as it looks. Try the usual sites like onlyinboards.com, boattraded.com, ebay, wakeworld, etc. Good luck.

BTW, love that Ducati!
                      I was njskier on here.

Comment

Can you shoot me some interior pics?
                        williamburell@gmail.com

also the price should be 20k lol

but seriously around here they are being listed anywhere 30-36. Thats a pretty boat and appears to be clean/super low hours

Comment

I will get some more pics of interior etc. Sucks that it's 30 degrees outside or I would give it a proper wash and shoot some pics in the sunlight.

Trust me besides the little doc rash that I was quoted $600 to fix every small blemish it's beautiful.

I take care of my things mechanically and cosmetically. I had a hard time even getting over the small scratches from use....

Comment

I like seeing the sandals sitting next to the boat in the picture! lol

Comment

Just curious but why did you have to replace your fuel pump on such a new boat...

And what about the "blown exhaust manifold"...

Comment

Working...
                              X