Need a big favor-PS open bow owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a big favor-PS open bow owners

Finally got all my upholstery done but didn't take pictures of how the skins were cut for the bow speakers in my 209. Anyone have a shot of the speakers out or could pull 1 for me? I gotta get the boat buttoned up this weekend.

will a 2000 205 ProStar do you any good? I believe my speaker grills are below the seats, so probably not.

PM me if so, may not check this thread. I am in Garner area if you need to come and see it in person for measurements

Comment

Naw sorry should have been more clear. Need to check out how the vinyl is attached inside the side bolster in the bow. Below won't work. BTW though since you are in garner you need to hop up on https://www.facebook.com/groups/485084248203007/

Comment

btt anyone?

btt anyone?

Comment

all I have right now I'll see if I can get my phone out there in a few to take some of it removed.

My wife is tring to drag me out to go shopping... ughh

Comment

tell her important team talk duties call haha

Comment

Originally posted by 46Chief View Post

My wife is tring to drag me out to go shopping... ughh
              It's like drugs; just say no!
              I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
              -----
              You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
              -----
              Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
              -----
              My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me

Comment

Here ya go, they aren't glued down looks like they just cut a bunch of slits and pushed the speakers in the hole, and screwed the faceplates on.

Comment

Thanks man. Would explain why I don't remember how they were stapled in!

HUGE HELP!
                  Last edited by 02ProstarSammyD; 04-01-2013, 12:47 PM. Reason: lll

Comment

Working...
                  X