Who's late this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's late this season?

We should have been in the water 3 weeks ago, but I just can't seem to get motivated this spring. Seems a bit colder than normal too, so that doesn't help. Boat is ready, hoping for this saturday but it will only be in the 60's and chance of showers.

Anyone else late to the party??

(Don't worry, I'll make up for lost time soon enough!)
    I was njskier on here.

I'm ready to scream! Crazy weather, wind, and other crap!
    2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

TN Weather

Yes, the weather in TN is horrible too. Rain and cold. Have a long sleeve shirt on today. May 6th normally in shorts and t shirt.

Comment

5 more months at the earliest for me :banghead:

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
        Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

Late in Arkansas... This time last year we had been on the lake for close to a month with water temps in the 70s in April & 80+ in May. This year water temps in the high 50s/low 60s. Not a fan of cold water. It actually snowed in the state last week, which has never happened. Going crazy down south :/

Comment

We're late, was going this past saturday but life got in the way...
            James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
            sigpic

Comment

Early this year for boat on lift. Usually I dont get it in till mothers or memorial day, have it in a week early due to the warm weekend and me being motivated to ski.

Comment

Definitely late to the game. First time out was FINALLY tonight!!!

Sent from Never Neverland using Tapatalk 2
                If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.
                1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
                275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
                Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

Some lakes by me still have ice on them by me. Hope it comes off soon!

Comment

Last week the water temp was still in the 40's. Think I'll wait a bit.

Comment

I am in absolute agony water still cold here...I want to be out grippin and rippin...spent saturday on my buddies new party barge fishing...somebody shoot me
                      2004 MariStar 230 VRS with X Package
                      Come find us on 'da Bayou

Comment

Originally posted by ricford View Post

Chicken!

When you jump into water so cold the thermometer says LLL

Comment

2 months behind.

St Pats is my traditional date but this year has been BAD!
                          Significantly colder weather with very few breaks and weekends have been down right CRAPPY

Cove is usually gearing up but I an a handful is all that have been in yet this year.

Mother nature is getting even for last spring. Hope she does not continue this trend, last year's weekends overall were fantastic with very little interruption.
                          Only 3 weekends til Memorial and this weekend is looking poor too on top of it being Mothers Day which is usually a no lake day.
                          1991 MariStar 240sc, 454, tower, WetSounds, Krypt and Rockford Fosgate

Comment

Yes, too late. I bet most of you are going to be glad when the nice weather shows up so the members up north quit complaining on the board.

I hope to haul my gear into the lake with my waders on this Friday (last year March). Our lake finally opened up yesterday so it will be chilly but I don't care. I have stared at all my gear on shore and in the garage since mid September 2012!!!!!

There is something even more frustrating than being a boater in the midwest and that is being a snowmobiler. And if you are both, like me, then the anxiety never stops. Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by ricford View Post
                              you'd be surprised how quickly the lakes warmed up last week, 40's last week of april and in the 60's last weekend.

We were the same this season, first week of May.

Comment

Working...
                              X