Help me choose new look

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me choose new look

Took the large X45 decal off the side of my 05 X45. Thinking of going with this decal

http://www.waterskis.com/MasterCraft...omed_decal.htm

Anyone know difference in navy blue and Mediterranean blue?

Any other recommendations? Boat has an 07+ tower. Previous owner removed chromex MASTERCRAFT lettering on the back corners and transom, so right now, hull is bare with no decals. I have blue with chrome outline domed registration numbers coming. Picture is dark, so can't really tell colors, but the accent color is a darkish blue.

Thanks
    Attached Files

I have med blue, it is much lighter then the navy.

Comment

That is definitely Navy on your boat - Mediterranean Blue isn't Sky Blue, but it is much lighter than Navy. There is no confusing the two once you have seen them both. This X-25 is Med Blue.
      Attached Files
      onewheat

2013 X-25

Comment

Thanks. Ordered the decal in navy blue. Also ordered a chromex transom decal.

Comment

Help me too! '06 X30 with "Tribal" decals. Thinking of changing out the decals for the more current "Bullseye" look. Photoshop is a wonderful thing! Thoughts?
          Attached Files

Comment

SkySkiGuy...Thumbs up! That looks much better than the tribal graphics. I really like the chrome MasterCraft logo!
            Mediterranean Blue 2012 X2
            2013 Ford Expedition EL Limited

He who dies with the most toys wins...I'm losing right now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dpolen View Post
              SkySkiGuy...Thumbs up! That looks much better than the tribal graphics. I really like the chrome MasterCraft logo!
              They would actually be WHITE letters with a chrome border - they do kind of look chrome in the photo.

Comment

SkyGuy...I'd do that in a heartbeat!
                Hello, my name Ryan!

Comment

Meeker - sorry for the hi-jack!

Comment

That looks great. I would do that for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyskiguy View Post
                      Help me too! '06 X30 with "Tribal" decals. Thinking of changing out the decals for the more current "Bullseye" look. Photoshop is a wonderful thing! Thoughts?
                      Love the Photoshop look - much cleaner and fresh looking
                      onewheat

2013 X-25

Comment

I think if it were me I'd just do the straight "MasterCraft" and skip the bulls eye. It will date the boat in a few years again. Also........I just really like the plain, classic look of the MC across the side. Never was a fan of the tribal so either way you go is going to look better.

Comment

The Clean look of the Mastercraft Logo looks great! My last boat was an '88 Supra and even though it was in mint condition, the teal color and graphics really dated it so I ripped them all off and restripped and made it look more modern. The guys at the lake swore it was a late '90s!

I am glad my current boat is classic red with the plain MC logo, I think it will look newer than it it for awhile!

Comment

Originally posted by WC205 View Post
                            I think if it were me I'd just do the straight "MasterCraft" and skip the bulls eye. It will date the boat in a few years again. Also........I just really like the plain, classic look of the MC across the side. Never was a fan of the tribal so either way you go is going to look better.
                            I tend to agree - I also would prefer just the "MasterCraft". Gotta respect the wife and kids who want something with a little more pop. I thought that this would be a good compromise. While it may date the boat in a few years, at least it will be dated with a look I actually like - unlike the tribal, butt hat, tattoo look!

Comment

Your 30 looks way better with the new decal look. I was thinking of doing the bullseye decal with mine, but decided on just the plain MASTERCRAFT down the side. I think on my boat with the abundance of white, the blue fill color on the decal will help bring a little more pop to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X