Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What comes with new boat purchase from Mastercraft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What comes with new boat purchase from Mastercraft?

We have a 2013 boat and other than the owner's manual and bill of sale from the dealer we did not get anything from Mastercraft. No "thanks for the purchase", no welcome to the family, no exclusive membership, nothing. Are we the only one, or does Mastercraft no longer value their customers with anything?

Back in 2010 we got a care package (vinyl cleaner, seat cleaner etc) in a nice bucket. It came about 4 months after purchase.

Good question what they do now.

Comment

you'll enjoy the new MCOCD

Comment

I found a couple on craigslist last year. A guy had bought a second new boat in two years, then got transferred to a different location for his job and was trying to lighten the load. I got them cheap.
        Attached Files
        - Peter
        TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
        5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
        CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
        LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
        2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Unless you were fortunate enough to be a cash buyer (I'm not asking), don't forget the lien. It's the gift that keeps on giving. They'll send you a thank you note once per month.
          Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
            I found a couple on craigslist last year. A guy had bought a second new boat in two years, then got transferred to a different location for his job and was trying to lighten the load. I got them cheap.
            i got the detail kit also back in 07. pretty sure it has something to do when you send in the warranty card. if I remember it was about a month after that was sent in.

Comment

The previous owner of my boat got a Mastercraft padfolio full of stuff...owners manual for the boat, manuals for the engine, stereo, amp, trailer, etc. And the notepad had a prostrate watermark on each page.

Comment

Wow...I meant pro star. Auto correct.....

Comment

Congrats on a new purchase.
                  Not to be too condescending but a cleaning kit gets people that excited?

Go pick up a selection of 303 quart bottles and enjoy your new ride
                  1991 MariStar 240sc, 454, tower, WetSounds, Krypt and Rockford Fosgate

Comment

Originally posted by WVX14 View Post
                    The previous owner of my boat got a Mastercraft padfolio full of stuff...owners manual for the boat, manuals for the engine, stereo, amp, trailer, etc. And the notepad had a prostrate watermark on each page.
                    Wow...I meant pro star. Auto correct.....
                    - Peter
                    5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

someone texting buddies about doctor referrals lately?
                      -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mzimme View Post
                        someone texting buddies about doctor referrals lately?
                        Guilty!

Comment

When I was a kid when we bought a new tractor you would get a riding mower free. Over the years the "gift" became a new shotgun or rifle then a baseball cap with a logo. This summer my cousin bought a new tractor that was just under $300,000 and got a receipt.

Comment

You can thank Enron for that. Since Sarbanes-Oxley was enacted companies report EVERYTHING. You don't see as many "freebies" anymore.
                            "In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement, surprising actions generally lead to victory."

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black

Comment

Makes me think of when windshield replacement business got out of hand with the freebies. I once got a Weber Smokey Joe, 2 packs of No Name steaks...........and the worst freaking windshield ever. Worked out better when you would just get a good windshield.
                              - Peter

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X