Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many hours did you put on this summer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many hours did you put on this summer?

we did 80, 60 of those with the kids i think

I just hit 90 and have maybe 2 weeks left. I was hoping to hit 100. Pretty good for Canada.
    2013 X-30, 6.0L with 2500lbs of ballast and 500 lbs of lead.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, we did 45 with our new X2 and I thought that was pretty darn good for being in Minnesota.
      Mediterranean Blue 2012 X2
      2013 Ford Expedition EL Limited

He who dies with the most toys wins...I'm losing right now!!!

Comment

We put 225 this year on the boat... Next year will be lower for sure.

Comment

Just hit 50, rained in ATL all summer
          2008 X-45 Canadian Blue Metal Flake/Silver Metal Flake, MCX, OJ 5 Blade

Comment

Not as many as I wanted to - 54 hours. Lots of rain in Knoxville this summer. I think we're still +15" YTD.
            X-30

Comment

Not enough! In my defense we just bought the boat in August and then promptly went on a week's vacation and left the boat at home (driving trip to NY). The worst part is we only put <5 hours on our Seadoo Wake 155 jet ski. The summer started horribly late, and I was busy helping a friend build his dream workshop and house. Next year will be better.

Comment

153 hours on ours.

Comment

'97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Comment

Dang where do you guys find the time and how are you putting on all these hours? I got 29 this year and that's average for me. My boat sits on a ShoreStation and we take it out about 2 - 3 times a week. Were on a small inland lake and pretty much throw the rope and ski or surf within the first 5 minutes of pushing off the lift. Time between runs is usually spent drifting or at the sandbar as there is really no where to go. Although I will admit we do have some people that think they're driving hot laps on a NASCAR track and some tubers that seem to endlessly drive for hours. Still getting more that 40 hours one run at a time on our lake would take some doing.

I've got to think you guys are doing some serious cruising or you must be some darn good skiers with all that practice you're getting. My brother in law put 60 hours on but he later confessed he left the boat running the whole time he was on the water because he was having problems starting the boat. With the money he spent on gas and the hours of life he took off the boat I'm thinking he could have bought 2 or 3 starters.

Comment

Didn't get out enough this year. Only put 45 hour up. Hoping to get a couple more time out. Although they are calling for possible flurries this Fri.

Comment

Awful early in the year for this, isn't it?
                        I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by madcityskier View Post
                          Awful early in the year for this, isn't it?
                          Agreed. Still skiing weather here!

Comment

We put about 72 hours on ours, most of it on our two weeks away on vacation.

Kahunacraft, do you work? 225 is being impressive.

Comment

Just as TNX45, not enough dry weather to constitute a oil change this season (of course I did anyways)
                              2002 Maristar 230 VRS

Comment

Working...
                              X