Nautique G 21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nautique G 21

Here are a few pics. Nautique reps saying that it will surf like the 2014 210, and have a killer wakeboard wake.

starting price $108,000

http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/sh...he-G21-is-Here!

Great looking boat!!

Comment

sorry, $110,000. Rumor is that the 110k doesn't include NSS??

Comment

Is it just me or does that boat seem to have a insane amount of freeboard?!
        No boat.. Looking tho..

US COAST GUARD!!

Comment

That thing looks awesome

Comment

I'd like to get under that thing....

i'd also like to look at the underside of the hull... looks much different than a G23 as there appears to be some lifting strakes on the bow whereas the G23 doesnt have those.

Comment

Wow, heavy 21 footer......5200 lbs. Plus 2850 lb max factory ballast = 8050 lbs! (not counting fuel and passengers) No wonder the wake is big/steep.

Looks sweet though.
              I was njskier on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerseydave View Post
                Wow, heavy 21 footer......5200 lbs. Plus 2850 lb max factory ballast = 8050 lbs! (not counting fuel and passengers) No wonder the wake is big/steep.

Looks sweet though.
                agreed .......that thing is a brick......wake looks nice.

i like the additional freeboard.

Comment

Like it about 10000x better than the g23.
                  "if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

Comment

At 21'6" length and 102" width, it's the same basic dimensions as the X-25. It's a lot heavier though, 5200 lbs vs 4570. Surprisingly, the draft is only 25" vs. 28" for the X-25.

I'd love to ride behind that wake.

Comment

Originally posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
                      Like it about 10000x better than the g23.
                      Am I missing something? I really like it, but it looks like it is just a mini G23 to me. Wakes look great, but the wakeboard wake looks really wide, and not as steep, compared to the G23. Might just be the angle though. I am a fan of the g23, so I am not surprised that I like this boat.

Comment

Not too sure, but the interior looks insanely cheap. Maybe it's just the color combos or because I'm spoiled having had my interior done by Viper.

Comment

Originally posted by nickespi View Post
                          Not too sure, but the interior looks insanely cheap. Maybe it's just the color combos or because I'm spoiled having had my interior done by Viper.
                          I really like that NauTEAK flooring SeaDek does for them. It's an option, you can still get removable carpet. I like the colors on the seats, and all the detail, but to each their own for sure. I prefer Nautiques overall, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy with my old Star, I love it. The finish of the Nautiques appeals to me more.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaSurfer View Post
                            I really like that NauTEAK flooring SeaDek does for them. It's an option, you can still get removable carpet. I like the colors on the seats, and all the detail, but to each their own for sure. I prefer Nautiques overall, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy with my old Star, I love it. The finish of the Nautiques appeals to me more.
                            Funny, i was just thinking that I really dislike the look of that material. Makes it look cheap, IMO.

The rest of the boat looks good though.

Comment

Not a fan - Interior looks Robo Boxed to me and small.

MC interior for me anyway is lush an inviting with the curves etc.

Don't get the graphics either, for me feels like WWII military, not saying anything bad about WWII vets My dad was one, proud of him and everyone that serves, but I think MC boats have better lines, heck yeah, I own one, lol.

The flooring is pretty cool though, I would be curious to spend a day on one to see how they perform.

Comment

Working...
                              X