Anyone in Northern California?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Northern California?

We're up on Lake Shasta. Always looking for other folks to ski with. We drop in a portable slalom course - anyone around the Redding area with a private lake with course?

Kyle

ACtually I am in Oregon, but we call it Northern california now because everyone here is from there.. Wish you could call them up and have them all come home.....

Comment

Rick, Are they messing up your flat water for those shortline sets
      In wine there is wisdom,
      in beer there is freedom,
      in water there is bacteria.
      -Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by mitch
        Rick, Are they messing up your flat water for those shortline sets
        Heck, I can't even find a place to park my trailer anymore much less find smooth water.. And PLEEZE don't ask me about what they have done to the housing market and the traffic....

Comment

Rick,
          Before you cry to much they just did a poll in So.Cal. and 35% want to move out of the state. The main reason is cost of living in California. A medium size home is $435,000
          Allot of them will be going to Oregon where land is still cheep.Myself I'm thinking about Canada
          Last edited by John B; 11-21-2004, 10:40 AM.
          Working is for people who don't know how to ski

Comment

I was in CA last week and heard a lot of talk about what JohnB said, so many wanting to leave. Look out Canada, looks like Oregon is pretty much full!

Comment

Originally posted by John B
              Rick,
              Before you cry to much they just did a poll in So.Cal. and 35% want to move out of the state. The main reason is cost of living in California. A medium size home is $435,000
              Allot of them will be going to Oregon where land is still cheep.Myself I'm thinking about Canada
              I know.. The end is near...

Comment

Working...
              X