Southwest Missouri - Table Rock Lake!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest Missouri - Table Rock Lake!

Anyone on here from Southwest, MO? Springfield Area? I live in Nixa, and Kimberling city (depending on the time of year!) and ski at Table Rock... Any other Table Rock MC's owners on here?
    KStateSkier
    "Le ore del mattino hanno l'oro in bocca"
    The morning hours are the most precious of the day!

Table Rock

Not from the area, but we head to Shell Knob two or three times a year. Dave and April from Williams Bros. Ski and Sports (Mastercraft Dealer) are good friends. We had been buying boats from them since 97. Great people.
    doug @ theliquidedge

Comment

we are down there about 6 weeks out of the summer and also on labor and memorial weekends.

Comment

WBros!

my boat was purchased new from Williams Bros back in 1990! I've known Dave for awhile... Good dude!
        KStateSkier

Comment

we are planning a trip to tablerock in early august. 3MC and and 3SN it is going to be a blast. Mostly slalom skiers but a couple wakeboarders. if anyone is interested PM me the more the better. Only 1 month to ski season!!!!!

Comment

I have a buddy whol lives on TR in Branson and owns a ice cream franchise in town. During the summer, he skis in the morning before 8:00and is done for the day. Huge amount of wallys in his area. Weekends/Weekdays, doesn't matter. I understand if you get out of town and to the more isolated parts of the lake it is really nice and not too busy.

Comment

bbeach- ever been to Chanute, Parsons or Pittsburg, KS?

Comment

not sure where you are going with that question JimN but yeah I have... WhY?
                KStateSkier

Comment

Just curious. I have a second cousin in Parsons, uncle and cousin in Pittsburg, cousin in Mulberry and my mom was from Chanute.

Comment

Working...
                  X