Cleveland Boat Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Boat Show

Well, unless another dealership takes ski boats to the Cleveland boat show, there may not be any ski boats to view at the show this year. My local dealer, Boat House Marine at TriLakes is not making the trip this year.

In lieu of going to the boat show, they are having an open-house at the dealership. I stopped by there the other day to pick up my prop. They have an X-10 which should be there already and a new X-Star that will be there in another week or so.

I grabbed the open house flier to post here.....but I can't find it at the moment. When I find it I will post it here so you can see the information.

The downside to this is they are not going to be at the show. However the upside is, if you go to the open house, there will be a lot more MC's to view. I think they will have between 6 or 8 boats to see for the open house. I'll get the list of what they are going to have on display and post it here.
    1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
    RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul

So, if you hadn't misplaced it, we would know what day and what time right now!! Come On Man!!

Not sure it I can attend if there isn't a Direct Drive on that list of boats... (I already know there wont be)
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
    275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
    Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
      So, if you hadn't misplaced it, we would know what day and what time right now!! Come On Man!!

Not sure it I can attend if there isn't a Direct Drive on that list of boats... (I already know there wont be)
      It isn't until January sometime....so I have a couple days to find it.
      1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
      RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

I found it. Just had to go ALLLL the way out to my car.
        Attached Files
        RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

Never too early to start talking boat show stuff. Only light at the end of the tunnel for a while.
          - Peter
          TANDEM AXLE PACKAGE - $950 DELIVERED WHEEL IMAGE
          5 14X5.5 T06 WHEELS W/5 ST215/75R14 KENDA LOADSTAR RADIALS SS CENTER CAPS, LUGS, MOUNTED, BALANCED & READY TO INSTALL

PM or email me for tire, wheel or package pricing.
          CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
          LED lights, Chrome & Powder Coated Lugs
          2 LED 6" BRAKE LIGHTS DELIVERED $25

tiresplease@gmail.com

Comment

Awww, that was supposed to go different. Try this.
            Attached Files
            RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

There that is better.

There you go Double D. Just for you!!!!
              RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

Double D they didn't mail you one?

maybe you need to get on the A list.

Comment

I think this is great. After skipping the boat show for about 8-9 years, I was pretty disappointed by it last year.

It'd be really cool if James could invite a few accessory dealers, MC reps etc. to join the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaprlud View Post
                    Double D they didn't mail you one?

maybe you need to get on the A list.
                    Hmmm. makes you wonder doesn't it....
                    275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                      Hmmm. makes you wonder doesn't it....
                      Don't feel bad, I didn't get one sent to me either. But then again, I've been in there twice since the Buckeye Bash so I already knew about it.
                      RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                        There that is better.

There you go Double D. Just for you!!!!
                        Thanks CP!!
                        275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

Comment

Planning on coming up on that Saturday to see you boys there!
                          Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
                          2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                          Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."

Comment

I found the flyer that I picked up when I was at BHM and by the time I got to the scanner you had it up. Thanks CP

Comment

Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
                              Planning on coming up on that Saturday to see you boys there!
                              Actually, maybe we should set up an after hours or evening get together that Saturday the 19th with all the TT members that come to the area for the BHM open house. I will throw my house out as an option. We can hang in the basement and look at my MC posters I just got or sit in the heated garage inside the PS205. That will be one Direct Drive boat that can be viewed that day.
                              275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

Comment

Working...
                              X