Channahon, IL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channahon, IL

Okay, the end of the season is here. I need some observers, skiers, surfers, boarders, *****es I don't care what.

I'm moored at Big Basin in Channahon. Hit me up on PM with your number and lets get to riding.

I am free all the time since I work for myself so lets do this.
    sigpic
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
    1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11

Anybody, Anybody (Ferris Bueller)

Tomorrow, Gas on me. Anybody lol
    sigpic
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

Comment

hit you up when I come back from St. Louis
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

ugh my boat is covered in dust! awful late season.

Comment

awesome session tonight with Traxxx and Rockman and Lance.. vids to come of Traxxx and Lance Surfin
          Attached Files
          sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Lance from up north?
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
            She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

Originally posted by cbryan70 View Post
              Lance from up north?
              Yes - Lance from up North - he surprised Rockman and Rockman called for a session and we complied..

Raw video from the day here.. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o91j4vsfromgu2x/r0N1CR5VtR

Under 10_8 - just started the upload...

Comment

NICE!!!! These eveinings have been awesome
                "Hey baby want to make fourteen dollars the hard way?"--Rondhey Dangerfeild-Caddy Shack.

"Was it over when the German's bombed pearl harbor ?"
                ---Animal house

Comment

Originally posted by TOO-TALL View Post
                  NICE!!!! These eveinings have been awesome
                  You riding up on the K3 still? We need to see that Yellow Lady a bit more west... just sayin...

Comment

Nah...it gets dark so early now....Been using Vacation time to stretch out the season.Taken Friday off.
                    "Hey baby want to make fourteen dollars the hard way?"--Rondhey Dangerfeild-Caddy Shack.

---Animal house

Comment

Awesome that Lance made the trek down

---Animal house

Comment

Tootall, a few of us are meeting in Morris on Saturday.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                        sigpic

Comment

Cbryan you going to bring that new boat out? We wanna see it!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traxx822 View Post
                            Cbryan you going to bring that new boat out? We wanna see it!!!

I wish. Friday its going to my brother in laws.....swing away and prop guard rollers are going to be added....then I have a wedding saturday and a niece's bday sunday...weekends shot
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
                            She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

What did you buy?

I missed that thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X