Maryland MC owners speak-up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland MC owners speak-up!

Anyone on the eastern shore? Maybe some customers of BAY WATERSPORTS?

We hope to use our boat this summer on the Choptank and/or Wye rivers for some skiing and boarding. Always looking to meet new MC owners.

Dave
    I was njskier on here.

Hey Dave,

I'm on the Severn, have a great season

Wes

while you're sleeping, things are breaking
    '89 Maristar 240, 454, 1:1, 13:13 Acme

Comment

Wes,

I have to come down sometime this summer and ski with you guys.
      Never been up the Severn past the route 50 bridge, I assume it gets nicer the farther you go up, right? Is this the area that WS magazine wrote about last year? If so, seems nice.
      I almost decided to ski on the Bush river this summer, but thought better of it after we found out the water is not very clean up there.
      Any opinions about that?
      I was njskier on here.

Comment

Hey Dave,

We're up at the head of the river, there's a slalom course maintained by the local ski club ( I need to join, oops...just been forgetting) and great water in the mornings and evenings...gets a little crowded on major weekends so you just need to get out early.

Wes

while you're sleeping, things are breaking
        '89 Maristar 240, 454, 1:1, 13:13 Acme

Comment

Baltimore county?????

Sorry guys im not on your side of the bridge.... Im live in Whitemarsh (just N of Balt city) and my boat is in Joppatowne. Any Balt county folks out there??

Comment

Originally posted by njskier
            Anyone on the eastern shore? Maybe some customers of BAY WATERSPORTS?

We hope to use our boat this summer on the Choptank and/or Wye rivers for some skiing and boarding. Always looking to meet new MC owners.

Dave
            Former Maryland MC'er here...
            Wye River is beautiful and relatively undeveloped. You should be able to find calm water there any time. But watch out for the sea nettles/jellyfish!!!
            / \

Former boats:
            2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
            1990 Prostar 190

Comment

Working...
            X