Winter guest moved into vehicle!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter guest moved into vehicle!

I can only imagine my reaction would have been to shoot to kill, and I would probably have killed the motor!

http://jalopnik.com/5182381/adventur...d-opossum-nest
    If it's a penny for your thoughts & you give me your two cents, what happens to the other penny? Taxes, the democrats tax everything!!

1990 Maristar 210... Sold

In the market though...

my buddy had a racoon move into his 190 a few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by rholmes View Post
      I can only imagine my reaction would have been to shoot to kill, and I would probably have killed the motor!

http://jalopnik.com/5182381/adventur...d-opossum-nest
      Ah, yes- the hillbilly of animals.

Comment

Originally posted by JimN View Post
        Ah, yes- the hillbilly of animals.

And just think, if he had done it right , he could have had fresh meat for Sunday lunch!
        Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
        At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

I couldn't imagine... I probably would have shat myself when I opened the hood... That thing looks meaner than he!!.

Comment

I had not installed a garage door on our garage yet and in May '93, right before towing the boat 930 miles to and from Hot Springs, Arkansas, I found a chipmunk nest on the intake manifold of the van. It had chewed the insulation from under the van hood and gathered strings from a mop and some outdoor rugs to line the nest. It could have been ugly somewhere on I-40 if that stuff had caught fire. Needless to say, shortly after our return, I had the 20' door installed!
            Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
            At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Working...
            X