Anyone (else) riding yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone (else) riding yet?

We have 80 air temps and 60'ish water temps. It's spring!
    Attached Files

Ya went out twice already this week. Water temp 64.

Sam

PS. Boat is a 93 prostar 205. 750lbs in the back, 250 lbs in the ski locker, with 5 people spread through the boat.
    Attached Files

Comment

Do you put ballast in the back locker or in the center locker? Wake looks nicer than mine! <<jealous>> I've always been afraid to put any weight in the back locker on the gas tank.
      ----------------------------------

"KC"

Cmon...lemme just push one button...
      - Red X14V on Center Hill & Old Hickory lakes in TN -

Comment

Hey!...watersports pics!...nice! you don't see those very often here Out here in Az there's no such thing as "end of season" so we haven't stopped riding

Comment

Originally posted by coz View Post
          Hey!...watersports pics!...nice! you don't see those very often here Out here in Az there's no such thing as "end of season" so we haven't stopped riding

Den we needs some big ole pitchers den!
          Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
          At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Originally posted by TMCNo1 View Post
            Den we needs some big ole pitchers den!
            In case you haven't noticed I've been taking it easy on the ol TT bandwidth

Comment

Our first ride of the year was 19 Apr and once more after that on the saturday. water temp was 49F the first time and 51F the next. We managed to surf without getting in the water. Will post pics later...after we warm up. Our ride is a 2008 X2.

Comment

We started april 11th, water temp was 59 but it's actually colder now!

Doesn't matter, we're hitting it again this sunday.
                (maybe I'll even break out the Skyski!)
                I was njskier on here.

Comment

We started on April 2nd and the water temp was 55. Tonight (4/30) was the second time out and the water was now 53???..... Air temp was 80 both times. Good times!!!
                  If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
                  275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
                  Monster Tower &amp; PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Comment

3 sundays in a row for us....we have an early barefoot run planned for next Saturday.
                    2009 MasterCraft 197 TT
                    #46 of #100

Comment

yeah went out two weeks ago 58 degree water...felt like summer to me
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
                      She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

Been skiing a LOT since February out here! Luv global warming!
                        http://www.mastercraft.com/photopost...er=2572&sort=1
                        Need LT-1 parts?
                        OIL FILTER: Factory installed is a Penzoil P23, Afta market brands, AC Delco PF-454 and a Fram PH-13 or PH-30 will work.
                        SPARK PLUGS: AC Delco MR43LTS (gapped to .040")
                        FUEL FILTERS: AC Delco 25171391 (pump inlet side)
                        89058397 (pump outlet side)
                        IGNITION WIRES: Call Inboard Online @ (877) 327-7175 and order part numbers 556010A (odd bank) and 556010B (even bank)

Comment

First day yesterday, friggin' cold...but fun.

Comment

kentcunningham The 750lb bag is where the rear seat usually goes, and the locker sac was in the ski locker infront of the motor. I do not have a rear locker

Comment

family was geared up to go out today but we had three things working against us.
                              Wind...30+ mph, temp...62, and skies...mostly cloudy. Just to cold and windy. Kinda bummed up here in the north.

Comment

Working...
                              X