Hydrofoil Pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydrofoil Pictures

We need this one too! I will get it started!
    Attached Files
    2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

ouch!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files
    http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

Keep them coming!
      Attached Files

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Not much air but its the only photo I've got....
        Attached Files
        1991 ProStar 190—Acme 475, GT40-P heads, Edelbrock Performer intake, Mallory YLM Ignition
        The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!

Comment

The family that foils together...

My daughter, wife, and I...
          Attached Files

Comment

My mentor...

BTW, we're skiing behind his 26' twin engine center console in these pics. That'll turn some heads
            Attached Files

Comment

MM3.
              Last three were taken at IL Flyin 2010.
              Attached Files
              "Hey baby want to make fourteen dollars the hard way?"--Rondhey Dangerfeild-Caddy Shack.

"Was it over when the German's bombed pearl harbor ?"
              ---Animal house

Comment

Here's one
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 91ps190; 09-21-2010, 12:04 AM.
                2006 X9

Team Canada!!!!

Previously;
                1991 Prostar 190 w/New Dimension tower

Comment

My new to me foil came on Friday. I have been polishing up the foil! It shines. I will post pictures when as I go along!

Comment

I have been chairing for two years now, I can get some air, but only 18 inches maybe two foot. And I have tried back flipping many times, and I can watch the tip of the board just skim the water on the way around, and prevent me from going all the way around.

So, what I am getting at is, I am curious if anybody has any pointers to get some more air! and how fast you are going? I have tried from 18 to 22, and the only thing that is different that I seem to notice is how fast the board responds to movement.

And also, I am a self taught airchairer, so be easy on me!

Comment

Originally posted by MC209 View Post
                      I have been chairing for two years now, I can get some air, but only 18 inches maybe two foot. And I have tried back flipping many times, and I can watch the tip of the board just skim the water on the way around, and prevent me from going all the way around.

So, what I am getting at is, I am curious if anybody has any pointers to get some more air! and how fast you are going? I have tried from 18 to 22, and the only thing that is different that I seem to notice is how fast the board responds to movement.

And also, I am a self taught airchairer, so be easy on me!
                      You need to join Foilforum.com
                      Its a great foiling forum.
                      http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

I am up for just about any type of watersports that involves a boat and a tow rope. I would be interested in learning to chair. Is it pretty difficult? I have heard that it is.

Comment

Here is before and after. I had already started on the wings so that is why they didn't make it on the before pic. Can't wait to ride. Any of you guys have simple instructions on how to adjust shock tower?
                          Attached Files

Comment

No inverts yet, but I want to get all the way around some day!
                            Name:  ef4d2b2d824ba9c3e15546da2802780a.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  53.4 KB

Name:  d87166edde092351b4f9ca24c050b3b0.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  55.7 KB
                            I was njskier on here.

Comment

Working...
                            X