Any one here have a ski kite???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one here have a ski kite???

After watching the video on the insane tubing, I got to thinking. I have a fixed wing kite in the garage collecting dust. Used to fly all the time when I was younger, but the last time I took it up was over 15 years ago. Any one else have one of these or ever fly one???

Originally posted by Mag_Red
    After watching the video on the insane tubing, I got to thinking. I have a fixed wing kite in the garage collecting dust. Used to fly all the time when I was younger, but the last time I took it up was over 15 years ago. Any one else have one of these or ever fly one???
    i haven't flown one but i know several people who have at the gardens and the dells. what was the quote, "here, hold my beer, you gotta see this #$%^".
    2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

I have a delta wing that I use to fly. Now I am trying to get it ready for my kids to fly. I use to go to dale hollow to fly it I found that in ky there was a 150' tow line length and in tenn there was none

Comment

Originally posted by rmc1
        I have a delta wing that I use to fly. Now I am trying to get it ready for my kids to fly. I use to go to dale hollow to fly it I found that in ky there was a 150' tow line length and in tenn there was none
        WE flew ours down at "The Hollow" also. I even flew under the old bridge by Sunset Dock once.

Comment

mag red
          this is my delta wing.we flew it on the niagara river above the falls.

Comment

Sweet!!
            Brian

Current: 2000 ProStar 205

Former: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

Wish I had pics of mine Especially one that BIG!

Comment

I got nothing but would feel rude if I didn’t stop in and bug you guys. Cool shot Chico, .

Hey Mag, ..

The wife calls me abrasive
                The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
                But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

Mark
                  Is it me or your Hippo has put on some weight ?
                  Keep skiing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by André
                    Mark
                    Is it me or your Hippo has put on some weight ?

Not that I condone this type of hijacking but I have to respond to that

NO! ! it’s the purple!! Looks like crap on me

The wife calls me abrasive
                    The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
                    But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

Working...
                    X