Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one here have a ski kite???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any one here have a ski kite???

    After watching the video on the insane tubing, I got to thinking. I have a fixed wing kite in the garage collecting dust. Used to fly all the time when I was younger, but the last time I took it up was over 15 years ago. Any one else have one of these or ever fly one???

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mag_Red
    After watching the video on the insane tubing, I got to thinking. I have a fixed wing kite in the garage collecting dust. Used to fly all the time when I was younger, but the last time I took it up was over 15 years ago. Any one else have one of these or ever fly one???
    i haven't flown one but i know several people who have at the gardens and the dells. what was the quote, "here, hold my beer, you gotta see this #$%^".
    2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

    I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

    Comment


    • #3
      I have a delta wing that I use to fly. Now I am trying to get it ready for my kids to fly. I use to go to dale hollow to fly it I found that in ky there was a 150' tow line length and in tenn there was none

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rmc1
        I have a delta wing that I use to fly. Now I am trying to get it ready for my kids to fly. I use to go to dale hollow to fly it I found that in ky there was a 150' tow line length and in tenn there was none
        WE flew ours down at "The Hollow" also. I even flew under the old bridge by Sunset Dock once.

        Comment


        • #5
          mag red
          this is my delta wing.we flew it on the niagara river above the falls.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sweet!!
            Brian

            Current: 2000 ProStar 205

            Former: 1987 ProStar 190

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Wish I had pics of mine Especially one that BIG!

              Comment


              • #8
                I got nothing but would feel rude if I didn’t stop in and bug you guys. Cool shot Chico, .

                Hey Mag, ..



                The wife calls me abrasive
                The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
                But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mark
                  Is it me or your Hippo has put on some weight ?
                  Keep skiing!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by André
                    Mark
                    Is it me or your Hippo has put on some weight ?

                    Not that I condone this type of hijacking but I have to respond to that

                    NO! ! it’s the purple!! Looks like crap on me



                    The wife calls me abrasive
                    The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
                    But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X