X10 Wakeboard Wake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X10 Wakeboard Wake

Does anyone have experience or pictures with the wakeboard wake on a new X10? I have surfed on it quite a bit, but didn't get a chance to wakeboard behind it yet.

I have an x-10, let me see if I have some pics of the wakeboard wake. I run stock ballast with an additional 400 on each side of the engine. It is more of a smooth ramp as opposed to a straight up wall.

Comment

That would be great. And how do you like the 6.0? I test drove the 5.7 but was considering the 6.0 if I order one.

Comment

6.0 is great, 5.7 is plenty of power but I figured I didn't want to regret not going with the bigger engine. Little more weight and little better fuel economy since it takes a little less to push the weight to surf.

Comment

Hey MC13,
          do ski behind the X10?
          Ive heard its do-able?

love to hear your thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Goinbroke View Post
            Hey MC13,
            do ski behind the X10?
            Ive heard its do-able?

love to hear your thoughts
            Yes, I slalom behind it 15 off @ 32-34mph. With the attitude plate at 50% it is a pretty good slalom wake. There is a small bump, but it is definitely skiable. This is the main reason why I went with this boat because I do all behind the boat. Small enough to get out of the water at ski speeds, but will bite down for a good wakeboard/surf wake.

Comment

The X-10 we were in reminded me of the old X-10 wake if you've ever seen or ridden behind that boat. I didn't ride behind the boat but from the comments of the riders it sounded similar. Mellow transition and a bit softer.

Loved the back seat of the X-10. I wish the 25 had that same flip seat to face the riders as well...
              Last edited by Bambamski1; 08-26-2013, 05:45 PM. Reason: wrong

Comment

Mastercraft13, wanted to see if you were able to find any of those pics of the wakeboard wake. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Morety View Post
                  Mastercraft13, wanted to see if you were able to find any of those pics of the wakeboard wake. Thanks!
                  Morety, I didn't see anything decent in my collection. I will be out Saturday I will snap a few good ones at wakeboard, slalom and barefoot speeds for you to see.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

My camera woman isn't the best, hope this helps. This is 2 people in the boat, factory ballast with 400 additional in each rear locker. 22.2mph attitude plate at 0%.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X